Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Help? What is the best way of getting the game?

Hey guys, a few of us Bears fans from the forum will be at the MNF this coming week and wanted to know the best way of getting to the game, whether it be parking at the stadium or bus/shuttle.

My girlfriend and I, personally are staying at the Courtyard (Marriott) on Bayhill Drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we are doing a tailgate at the game, its going to be at the Jimmy John's tent, so anyone who wants to join us, feel free, would to love to meet you guys and have a great time!
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    If you are tailgating, then drive, if you can drive that's the best bet. Try and get there several hours early! I am almost surely not going to the game and will most likely catch it at a bar, but if plans change and I do make it out there, I will definitely come by and say hello!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Sounds good man!

I'm hoping its not freezing cold the whole damn time, but like I said for all of you guys going to the game or in general, come by and hang out.

We're not all douches, just some of them
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    It shouldn't be cold at all, it should be a nice evening. Most 49er fans are friendly as well! Every fanbase has their bad apples. You guys will have a great time!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Early. And don't let the idiotic obnoxious niners fans ruin your tailgate or experience at the game. Candlestick is filled with scumbags lol trust me. We're not all like those fans haha. Pretty much all the 49er fans in here are cool. You're going to be in Bears attire so you may or may not get harassed by dumb 49er fans. Sometimes I witness it, sometimes I don't. It's always 50 50 lol. Unfortunately, 49er fans have become some of the worst in recent years. Fans from other teams sit near me sometimes and they always ask me what happened to the "classy 49er fanbase" haha but in reality, you should be fine. Oh and reserve a good tailgating spot too.
    Last edited by tapajafri; 11-12-2012 at 09:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    It shouldn't be cold at all, it should be a nice evening. Most 49er fans are friendly as well! Every fanbase has their bad apples. You guys will have a great time!
    Come on now, "shouldn't be cold at all"? It's Candlestick! It could be an 80 degree day and we'd need blankets for a night game . Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but forecasts say 61 with few showers. Probably will need a jacket out there, but not too too cold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Come on now, "shouldn't be cold at all"? It's Candlestick! It could be an 80 degree day and we'd need blankets for a night game . Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but forecasts say 61 with few showers. Probably will need a jacket out there, but not too too cold.
    It can get nippy, but the last few games I went to it was gorgeous. I haven't been to a cold game in a while actually, Niners or Giants. With the exception of a few rainy games in the Giants postseason but it wasn't that bad, or that cold.

vCash
    Day games are usually nice, but for night games I'd say it does get nippy. I was at the Lions game and I wore my jersey till about half time then I had to put a hoody on. Definitely don't think anything out of the ordinary will occur unless it rains during the game so probably a hoody and beanie will be enough.

vCash
    Silly Cali boys don't know anything about cold

vCash
    The absolute best way to get in, and especially out, of Candlestick is by helicopter.

Slap Hands!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    Hey guys, a few of us Bears fans from the forum will be at the MNF this coming week and wanted to know the best way of getting to the game, whether it be parking at the stadium or bus/shuttle.

My girlfriend and I, personally are staying at the Courtyard (Marriott) on Bayhill Drive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, we are doing a tailgate at the game, its going to be at the Jimmy John's tent, so anyone who wants to join us, feel free, would to love to meet you guys and have a great time!
    Heads up im coming for ya

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    The absolute best way to get in, and especially out, of Candlestick is by helicopter.

Thanks for making me laugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Day games are usually nice, but for night games I'd say it does get nippy. I was at the Lions game and I wore my jersey till about half time then I had to put a hoody on. Definitely don't think anything out of the ordinary will occur unless it rains during the game so probably a hoody and beanie will be enough.
    Silly SFrush90, you just didn't have enough beers! No wonder you were cold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Silly Cali boys don't know anything about cold
    This is true, our versions of cold are, not the same. I have a friend who is from Chicago and he laughs at the weather here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    This.

Traffic can be a bit much, to say the least. That's why I suggested they go early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by miller74 View Post
    Heads up im coming for ya
    I'll be waitin for ya ...beer in hand! haha

As far as everything else you guys had said, I was told by a stadium official traffic is going to be a nightmare, so I'm pretty prepared for that.

...What I'm not prepared for is Jason Campbell starting the game for us... :/
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    If it makes you feel any better, Kaepernick might also be starting, although there is a greater chance Smith still plays.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast