Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    84
    vCash
    1500

    Is Moss Beefing with Kaep?

    When Kaep threw the inside slant to Moss in the 2nd qtr, Moss seemed to jam his finger and looked like he frustrated with Kaep over on the sideline after we kicked that extra point. Anybody know the situation? He seemed to have words of disgust on the sideline.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,569
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Phabulous View Post
    When Kaep threw the inside slant to Moss in the 2nd qtr, Moss seemed to jam his finger and looked like he frustrated with Kaep over on the sideline after we kicked that extra point. Anybody know the situation? He seemed to have words of disgust on the sideline.
    I didn't notice...but my guess would be he said something to the effect of "every pass doesn't need to be 100 MPH". Moss separated his finger according to what I've seen so I'd be pissed too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay(Daly City), Stockton Cali
    Posts
    967
    vCash
    1500
    After Hunter scored that td, Moss and Kaep were talking on the sidelne and Moss walked away shaking his head. Could be cause that pass was too fast for even Moss and his finger got messed up in the process.
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sure Moss was just coaching him up some. From what I've been hearing Moss is being a great teammate and helping out younger players.... so until I get reliable info otherwise that is what I'm going to believe happened.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    " I donít know how to say itÖ I donít have the words for it. Let me say it this way, as Iíve said all along, you work at the pleasure of the organization." - Jim Harbaugh

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,034
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheeze View Post
    I'm sure Moss was just coaching him up some. From what I've been hearing Moss is being a great teammate and helping out younger players.... so until I get reliable info otherwise that is what I'm going to believe happened.
    This.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jerry Wests' dick
    Posts
    38,550
    vCash
    2303
    Speaks volumes about Kaepernick's cannon.

    Favre was known to light receivers hands up too.


    Your 2014-15 NBA Champs!!!! Go Warriors!!!

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Kovalev/Pacquiao/Cotto/Rigondeaux/Froch/Wlad/Maidana/Thurman/Golovkin


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Now
    Posts
    17,734
    vCash
    1500
    Kaepernick dislocated Moss's finger.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    32,049
    vCash
    1500
    After my friend dislocated my finger we hugged.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    28,214
    vCash
    2440
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    After my friend dislocated my finger we hugged.
    leftymo?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    32,049
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    leftymo?
    No. After Leftymo dislocated my finger we ****ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    18,914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    No. After Leftymo dislocated my finger we ****ed.
    Well given his piss poor attitude I assume he's the catcher.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    11,524
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    No. After Leftymo dislocated my finger we ****ed.
    Lol. Is that how you dislocated it? **** must be tight yo.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Port of Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,468
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Well given his piss poor attitude I assume he's the catcher.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •