Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Damn ur forum is crackin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    I think this game is proof: Millsap can do just fine at SF. 3-4 from downtown, guarded Derozan as wells as anyone could expect. Also, he finally found his free throw touch.
    Last edited by Rylz; 11-13-2012 at 01:55 AM.

vCash
    I really hope last nights win can propel the jazz forward and at least come out 2-2 on this road trip. I think at boston will be really hard, but at washington needs to be a win and at philly needs to be competitive

vCash
    nobody guarded derozan. 37 points doesn't mean anything apart from being on fire and inability to slow him down. millsap can guard the 3 ok, but nobody, millsap included, so much as slowed down derozan.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Problem with Millsap guarding the 3 spot is we have someone already on the team that does a better job at it and is one of the better defending small forwards. Also Millsap only defended him when their guys fouled out so they moved derozan to the 3 spot. As long as favors gets 30 mins a night I don't care who starts and who finishes in what position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    nobody guarded derozan. 37 points doesn't mean anything apart from being on fire and inability to slow him down. millsap can guard the 3 ok, but nobody, millsap included, so much as slowed down derozan.
    A lot of Derozan's shots were very tough shots. He was hitting fade away's all night. We can't ask for better defense. There were also a few breakdowns where he was able to get to the basket but thats been a constant thing all season for us when it comes to any guards penetrating and all of our bigs being slow to rotate over for help.

vCash
    is that your answer for kleiza as well? we left him open all night long. no, our man defense on the wings was bad, and millsap needs to watch film as much as anyone else on the team.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I'm kind of with Chip, I didn't respect Toronto much but you have to admit that they have some nice peaces. Favors did a monster job on Bag. Great win on the road, now lets shock the overrated Celtics!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    are you guys serious? Toronto is terrible. I took 3 overtimes to beat one of the worst teams in the league. what does that tell you about our situation?
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    no question our defense is bad, how many times already in this season did we see two of our guys ran after the same person after a pick? we got lucky when Steve Blake went off the other night against the Lakers, he got so many wide open 3s...we can't go further in playoff with Corbin coaching this team, yesterday was the first time he left the right guys on the court this season

vCash
    Raptors are not completely awful. They just beat Indy in Indy tonight. I dont care about injuries, but the Raptors play hard and that is being honored with close games and now wins.

Bringing up Kleiza doesnt really serve a point. The man has always burned us no matter who guards him. We just dont do good against him. Period. Klezia against us is kinda like complaining that Kobe scored to much. we just dont know how to stop Keliza's hot hand.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    We lose a game, everyone we don't like sucks. We win a game, we still complain about stupid things. Can't we be happy we won a game on the road? Can't we acknowledge that Millsap and Jefferson came up huge for us scoring in the clutch? Is that too much to ask for?

vCash
    i'm giving credit where credit was due. derozan almost single-handedly beat us. a lot of it was his beastiness, but c'mon, he's not a volume scorer. he's never been a consistent 20 pt guy, so acting like 'he just flat out beat us cuz he's a scoring machine' is a little off. my point is proved with how we played kleiza... the dude ALWAYS kills us so how do we guard him? leave him open when we double. the ball ALWAYS found him because HE was the guy we left alone. hell, even what's-his-face who hasn't made a shot in forever lit us up. our perimeter defense is our biggest weakness, imo, and millsap contributed to it. he didn't play anywhere close to good defense on derozan. i say that in the same breath when i say we won because of his play. i refuse to give kudos to millsap's defense on derozan because that was the weakest part of his play.

it's all kinda moot because we did whatever we needed to do to win. all discussion should end with that. however bad i think our perimeter defense was, we won and it was just good enough.

as far as toronto being garbage, they musta not seen the same game as we did. or their last game.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12