Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 192
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    lol youre definition is way off. just because youre a thug doesnt mean youre a murderer..hoodlum is more like it...
    you just lol'ed the merriam webster definition of thug tard. ur making yourself look dumber by the second, just stop.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    you can leave the ghetto, but the ghetto cant leave u...regardless. example:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
    so that guy is a thug too? your examples are stupid. your logic is borderline ********. you laughed off the dictionary definition of the word thug? care to make yourself sound any more ignorant, keep going

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    you bout to bring the thug out in shock better watch yourself man!!!


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    i was born in the ghetto am I a thug?


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,415
    vCash
    1500
    lol..so just because a dictionary says it, it means its true? are you kidding me?

    so you think every thug is a murderer? not all thugs are, nor are they violent, robbers or muggers. if you think ALL thugs are like that then i feel sorry for you.

    i know plenty of thugs who dont do stuff like that..you ever heard of the song shorty wanna thug? lol so she wants a murderer? a robber? a violent person? lol what r u even saying?

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thug

    that's more closer to a definition dude...

    im not here to argue with you, because im sure you knew that already..sometimes you cant take things so literally and word for word..just saying.

    and for the record, a thug isnt necessarily a bad person.

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    davis aint thug, but i get where everyone is going with this. artest is a thug stright up hes a punk and a thug no denying


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    does baron davis have a history of robbery or murdering that I don't know about???

    if a black guys in a fight, he's a thug, if a white guy get's in a fight he's not? is that your logic for ron artest?

    delonte west maybe... he rolled around on a motorcycle with a loaded shotgun and handgun, so he thinks he is one... but to WWL's point, these guys get special treatment their whole lives. they are pampered athletes, they have maseuses and maids and butlers and live in mansions. far from thugs, regardless of what they think they are.

    if a black guy owns a gun, he's a thug. if a white guy owns a gun, he's a good old country boy in the NRA or a republican. These double standards are juvenile and outdated... thank god people like you are in the minority in your ignorant labelling of people.

    WWL said many NBA players are thugs, because you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. They may talk a certain way that doesn't meet your standards of politeness or properness, but that doesn't make them violent gang-banging robbers and murders.

    I'm not saying all NBA players are boy scouts. my only point is that to say NBA tough guys are thugs is racist, and ODP correted himself by saying "bad boys" which is a much more appropriate term.

    just be a little more sensitive to racial stereotypes, it's a public site. Aren't you asian Mack Shock? you should think about that before throwing stereotypes around, knowing what it's like to be subjected to them unfairly.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    www.hunterpence.com
    Posts
    1,578
    vCash
    1500
    Nothing against white boys but the owners tend to want white guys or politer black guys like Barnes or polite half black guys like curry. They signed lee and bogut to have a white team, they want their core mostly white.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    so that guy is a thug too? your examples are stupid. your logic is borderline ********. you laughed off the dictionary definition of the word thug? care to make yourself sound any more ignorant, keep going
    i never said he was a thug, i said he was ghetto..

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    i was born in the ghetto am I a thug?
    that has nothing to do with it..,though being in the ghetto and going through the struggle, according to pac, is being a thug

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    lol..so just because a dictionary says it, it means its true? are you kidding me?

    so you think every thug is a murderer? not all thugs are, nor are they violent, robbers or muggers. if you think ALL thugs are like that then i feel sorry for you.

    i know plenty of thugs who dont do stuff like that..you ever heard of the song shorty wanna thug? lol so she wants a murderer? a robber? a violent person? lol what r u even saying?

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thug

    that's more closer to a definition dude...

    im not here to argue with you, because im sure you knew that already..sometimes you cant take things so literally and word for word..just saying.

    and for the record, a thug isnt necessarily a bad person.
    haha you just contradicted yourself... you said "because a dictionary defines a word, that means it's true?" then you used the "urban dictionary" to prove your point. feel sorry for yourself, you arguments are collapsing on each other.

    yes i use a dictionary to define words... that's what humans do, otherwise somebody would say an apple and mean an orange. We use the dictionary to define words, thats how we communicate. Did you make it past 2nd grade?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayareaboy View Post
    davis aint thug, but i get where everyone is going with this. artest is a thug stright up hes a punk and a thug no denying
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCpZF7j_5UQ&feature=plcp

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Vallejo
    Posts
    2,192
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    does baron davis have a history of robbery or murdering that I don't know about???

    if a black guys in a fight, he's a thug, if a white guy get's in a fight he's not? is that your logic for ron artest?

    delonte west maybe... he rolled around on a motorcycle with a loaded shotgun and handgun, so he thinks he is one... but to WWL's point, these guys get special treatment their whole lives. they are pampered athletes, they have maseuses and maids and butlers and live in mansions. far from thugs, regardless of what they think they are.

    if a black guy owns a gun, he's a thug. if a white guy owns a gun, he's a good old country boy in the NRA or a republican. These double standards are juvenile and outdated... thank god people like you are in the minority in your ignorant labelling of people.

    WWL said many NBA players are thugs, because you can't take the ghetto out of the kid. They may talk a certain way that doesn't meet your standards of politeness or properness, but that doesn't make them violent gang-banging robbers and murders.

    I'm not saying all NBA players are boy scouts. my only point is that to say NBA tough guys are thugs is racist, and ODP correted himself by saying "bad boys" which is a much more appropriate term.

    just be a little more sensitive to racial stereotypes, it's a public site. Aren't you asian Mack Shock? you should think about that before throwing stereotypes around, knowing what it's like to be subjected to them unfairly.
    now i may be reading this wrong but are you saying that we are only talking about black people being thugs n the nab? when was this said? im white, and from the ghetto. im not thug at all and although i may talk slang terms im not a thug. but that doesnt mean there are not white people that are thugs. i think mike miller and good ol jason williams were and are ghetto and have a lil hood or thuggish ness in them


    THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    2017 Pier 30 - Embarcadero Center
    Posts
    26,415
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    haha you just contradicted yourself... you said "because a dictionary defines a word, that means it's true?" then you used the "urban dictionary" to prove your point. feel sorry for yourself, you arguments are collapsing on each other.

    yes i use a dictionary to define words... that's what humans do, otherwise somebody would say an apple and mean an orange. We use the dictionary to define words, thats how we communicate. Did you make it past 2nd grade?
    LOL ask anybody if they think a thug is a violent murderer and they will tell you no. because a violent murderer is a violent murderer.

    just answer me this: Tupac claims thug life. Is he a thug?

    Is he a violent murderer?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    that has nothing to do with it..,though being in the ghetto and going through the struggle, according to pac, is being a thug
    omg this is getting worse... now you misquote a tupac song called "shorty WANNA BE a thug" not shorty wants a thug, like she wants to date a thug. read the lyrics in the song, you are waaaaaaaaaaaay off.

    Tupac didn't invent the word thug, he invented a way of life called "thug life" which were a set of codes written by Pac designed to give order to the rise of gang violence and drug dealing in south central LA. So yeah drug dealing and violence and murdering are all associated with being a thug.

    I think your definition of a thug is different to the rest of the world. and you just misinterpreted tupac.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •