Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Hmm..I dont see this thread getting too far..
    Try it out, what would you do if you were GM?

vCash
    i was talking about pau for the Gasol for lee and barnes trade

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post

vCash
    The first thing they'll have to do is find a way to get under the luxury tax next season. With Curry's contract kicking in, they're projected to be around $4M over the luxury tax, so they'll have to be looking to either dump Jefferson's or Biedrins' contract. Easier said than done and it may take a young player packaged with either player to get anything done.

I'd hate this idea since I really like Thompson, but send Klay Thompson and Richard Jefferson to the Kings for Tyreke Evans with James Johnson and Tyler Honeycutt as fillers. Evans' time in Sacramento are numbered and rumors are already swirling that they won't offer him an extension next Summer. Getting a guy like Klay Thompson would be a solid deal for the Kings as they get another young talent in return. Evans and Johnson will combine for about $7.5M in expiring contracts while Honeycutt's $800,000 for the next 2 years is manageable.

There are way too many jump shooters on this team and they need a guy that can attack the basket. Evans would be that guy and at 6'6, he's a prototypical SG that can also play the PG position.

Line up:

PG Stephen Curry / Jarrett Jack
    SG Tyreke Evans / Charles Jenkins / Kent Bazemore
    SF Harrison Barnes / James Johnson / Tyler Honeycutt
    PF David Lee / Carly Landry / Draymond Green
    C Andrew Bogut / Festus Ezeli / Andris Biedrins / Jeremy Tyler

vCash
    If I were the GM I would hire stylez, wwl, cousinsevansduo, and chinatownbizness to be my advisors, and make all my decisions based on their suggestions.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    That wont work becvause we need a shooting guard this season. Or does that plan mean we are giving up on the season less than 2 weeks into it?
    I'm pretty sure he said 2 year plan boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    his window is a little small. He's 32 though is on the decline imo. I wouldn't want to give up Barnes unless I get a young all-star. Lakers/Warriors trade is unlikely, teams don't like to deal within the division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    The first thing they'll have to do is find a way to get under the luxury tax next season. With Curry's contract kicking in, they're projected to be around $4M over the luxury tax, so they'll have to be looking to either dump Jefferson's or Biedrins' contract. Easier said than done and it may take a young player packaged with either player to get anything done.

I'd hate this idea since I really like Thompson, but send Klay Thompson and Richard Jefferson to the Kings for Tyreke Evans with James Johnson and Tyler Honeycutt as fillers. Evans' time in Sacramento are numbered and rumors are already swirling that they won't offer him an extension next Summer. Getting a guy like Klay Thompson would be a solid deal for the Kings as they get another young talent in return. Evans and Johnson will combine for about $7.5M in expiring contracts while Honeycutt's $800,000 for the next 2 years is manageable.

There are way too many jump shooters on this team and they need a guy that can attack the basket. Evans would be that guy and at 6'6, he's a prototypical SG that can also play the PG position.

Line up:

Love it. Realistic and like the fact that Evans is a ball-handler, so Steph could work off the ball more. Your team has good balance. I think we'd be a playoff calibre team with that squad. Brandon Rush isn't on your depth chart, but I assume he'd be the first 2/3 off the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Love it. Realistic and like the fact that Evans is a ball-handler, so Steph could work off the ball more. Your team has good balance. I think we'd be a playoff calibre team with that squad. Brandon Rush isn't on your depth chart, but I assume he'd be the first 2/3 off the bench.
    I left Rush off since he'll be lost for the season, but if they don't bring back a guy like Evans, then I can see Rush starting at the 2 since they don't have a draft pick next year (more than likely).

vCash
    Yea I was a big lee fan. Supposed to be a good scorer who could score from the inside and outside. Plus he's ambidextrous. Very finesse. Good IQ. Good revounder. But for some reason he's not a winner in spite of all his skills. Same with curry. Shows flashes of talent but just not a winner. We have too many of the same players. Soft and skilled but no real toughness just a lot of babies and wusses. Get smith and rondo. Nba is a game for semi thugs rather than goodie too shoos. u want guys who can bang. Keep Landry and jack though for your backup. We need a lot of help. All sorts of guys have their career nights against us and Fitzgerald always sounds surprised every time. He should be used to it now. Give Klay a little time but if he doesn't be a good defender or slasher trade him. Gosh before all we needed was baron and captain jack to run everything. Why is it so complex? Now we got a center and we still need to remake the whole team. It ain't simple it's a puzzle

vCash

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post

Line up:

this is a realistic trade, and sacramento would definitely discuss something like this with us. I'm wondering if the warriors would be afraid of a mitch richmond situation 20 yrs later though. Tyreke evans and steph curry.....would compliment each other really well..... and a change of scenery might be what tyreke needs.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    But who else could we trade lee for other than smith? Scola? Boozer? Amare?

vCash
    Pau Gasol

vCash
    Dubs won't make a inter-division trade. And that would have been decent a few years ago, now, I wouldn't make that trade drunk.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast