vCash
    yeah..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We're all thugs yeeeeeee

vCash
    Show of hands..who in here thinks of race when they hear the word "thug" ??

Anyone?

I think of a ghetto person in general..and thats it

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Show of hands..who in here thinks of race when they hear the word "thug" ??

Anyone?

I think of a ghetto person in general..and thats it

race yea a bit

vCash
    lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    and btw harrison barnes is the whitest and nerdiest black guy I've ever seen.
    so how do you view black people in general?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    No hes not. Ron Artest is a really cool, funny dude with an occasional bad temper. Dude grew up a hoooper, thats what he is. It's ignorant when we define people based on how they talk, where they grew up, and how they look (their skin color).
    cool beans is my new favorite PSD member, thank god somebody has common sense around here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    wow dude. You mention definitions then go quoting Urban Dictionary? Thats like trying to cite Wikipedia. Some truth can be found on those sites, but they are far from credible sources. Far from it. Anything random users can edit is about as credible as the NBA forum on PSD. And that's not a compliment for you new folks.
    did you read the entire conversation??? i used the marrien webster dictionary to define a word to mack. He said "so you believe everything you read in the dictionary?" lol

so then he used the urban dictionary to define thug and it came up with tupac's definition... which is laughable... i agree, pathetic

but ironically it showed the origin of the word at the bottom so i showed him the urban dictionary definition to show that even in his convuluted source of Urban Dictionary which is absurd, that even they recognize that it means violence and law-breaking in nature.

don't misunderstand why i used urban dictionary, its a ******** source. originally i used marrien-webster, but he said it was a bad source lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Who gives a ****. It is semantics.
    true my original point was please ODP be a little more racially sensitive, and he was cool with that. then WWL and mack shock went bananas on the semantics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Oh, well then disregard my comment.
    cool we're straight. i agree urban dictionary is rediculous.

vCash
    let's all move on though. anybody want to change the topic back to the original topic? plans? ideas on the future if you were GM?

would anybody take Amare for Lee? Just thought maybe amare wouldn't be welcome back in NYC since they r doing so well without him... if he comes back and they start to lose maybe they would want to move him.

his contract sucks but so does lee's. who would you rather have? I'd prolly rather have lee, but amare was legit back in the day and he's only 29. he seems to have a bad attitude and isnt a team player but he's a better scorer than lee and is taller/stronger. food for thought or no way in hell?????

vCash
    Being a GM doesn't mean doing silly crazy trades.

The best thing to do with a team this young is just sit on it and if you can trade for a superstar you do. If there is no superstar available, you sit on the young core with a high ceiling.

Any other answer is wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Being a GM doesn't mean doing silly crazy trades.

The best thing to do with a team this young is just sit on it and if you can trade for a superstar you do. If there is no superstar available, you sit on the young core with a high ceiling.

Any other answer is wrong.
    makes sense

vCash
    We could have had Chris Paul & Tyson Chandler. Then we could have moved Ellis for Iguodala, and have a core of Paul, Iguodala, & Chandler.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    We could have had Chris Paul & Tyson Chandler. Then we could have moved Ellis for Iguodala, and have a core of Paul, Iguodala, & Chandler.
    I know, I thought about that during the off season. Would have been so dope. They were just afraid of Paul leaving and Curry becoming a superstar.

Tyson would have came here if CP3 came here, I bet.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast