Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash

Demarcus Cousins attitude overshadows his play on the court!

Demarcus Cousins attitude overshadows his play on the court...

Everytime I see this guy play hes always in somebody face because he constantly gets out played and he cant handle it. Its a shame to have so much talent but cant control his emotions to become a force in the league.

IMO he will never become a force in the league because of this problem and just be an avg big man.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...h-sean-elliott

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    You better hope to God DMC doesn't read this and find out where you live. He will fawk you up dude! Just ask Sean Elliot.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    He's a kid

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I'm assuming you wrote this FANTASTIC Bleacher Report article, since this isn't your first time bringing this up.

Him confronting Sean Elliot after a game has nothing to do with his ability on the court. It means nothing, besides the fact that he was angry and wanted to talk to Elliot about it. It isn't an indictment on his inability to be a star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I'm assuming you wrote this FANTASTIC Bleacher Report article, since this isn't your first time bringing this up.

Him confronting Sean Elliot after a game has nothing to do with his ability on the court. It means nothing, besides the fact that he was angry and wanted to talk to Elliot about it. It isn't an indictment on his inability to be a star.
    How can you say that it has nothing to do with his ability on the court? Is he suspended for two games? Can he rebound, score or block shots during this senseless suspension?

He didnt want to talk about it he confronted the guy in an aggressive- offensive way. Sean Elliot should gave punched his lazy *** in the face.

Dont quite get why people are defending his ****** attitude. Didnt the rookie Thomas get suspended for elbowing a player? Cousins actions on and off the court determines a lot in terms of his overall game. But if others make excuses for him he will continue to do stupid **** to hurt his team.

vCash
    That's why I'm defending. Dude got one game for a viscous elbow, and Cousins gets two games from walking up to an idiotic color commentator...and the talks got SOOO heated that people 15 feet away couldn't hear anything that was going on

Him not playing 2 game hurts his team, but that's literally the only way it does so. This isn't gonna hold him back.

vCash
    ^ qft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    How can you say that it has nothing to do with his ability on the court? Is he suspended for two games? Can he rebound, score or block shots during this senseless suspension?

He didnt want to talk about it he confronted the guy in an aggressive- offensive way. Sean Elliot should gave punched his lazy *** in the face.

Dont quite get why people are defending his ****** attitude. Didnt the rookie Thomas get suspended for elbowing a player? Cousins actions on and off the court determines a lot in terms of his overall game. But if others make excuses for him he will continue to do stupid **** to hurt his team.
    1. Does your lack of denial mean you did write the article?
    2. You think it's awful that DMC confronted a color commentator who said things that offended him, and that he needs to grow up - but you think a 44 year old man should punch someone in the face for confronting him? Isn't that a little inconsistent?

Quote Originally Posted by PleaseBeNice View Post
    ^ qft.
    Haha, I agree with the sentiment, but I think you need to actually quote it for 'qft' to apply.

vCash
    The other thread wasn't good enough for you?

ManRam is right on
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Steve Blake cusses out a fan and gets fined. Cousins calls an announcer immature and gets two games. The league is crooked, bunch of ****ing pansies.

vCash
    Im just trying to figuire out what you guys see in DC. Thats all. I dont follow the guy but when i do see him hes being an *******. I didnt write the report but i do agree with it.

vCash
    DMC is a child, this will hold him & his team back until he can correct it

vCash
    I actually wanted the Pistons to get Demarcus Cousins in the draft, but knew he wouldn't be available. Even after we got Monroe there were rumors about D Boogie wanting to leave Sac town and I wanted to the Pistons to try and get him then to go next to Monroe... now I see him getting into more trouble, but I think he is still a kid and there is a chance that he turns that around if he tries hard.

I think he is a good guy but his teammate got angry and gave a player an elbow to the neck, now I know he was just angry and didn't mean it... but I'm sure having Cousins as a teammate doesn't set the greatest example.

Rasheed Wallace was known for his ******* moments and acting like a dick, but when he came to the Pistons that kind of fire really helped inspire the entire team... Boogie can still be obnoxious from time to time, but he has to be very careful that those actions are not causing more harm then good. There is a time and place for everything and hopefully as he gets older he can find a way to harness that "bad boy" persona and use it to help him rather then hurt him.

Just my thoughts...

vCash
    He does things that no other big men in this league can do. He's still only 22 years old and has plenty of time to "grow up." I really don't think he's lazy at all, as the OP claimed. I think he really wants to win and has trouble handling playing on a losing team. I still believe that he'll be one of the elite players in the NBA within a few years.

vCash
    This is old news. And the NBPA is appeling the suspension. A little late since his suspension will be up after tonight's game, but still, he didn't deserve to be suspended.

Thomas Robinson was suspended 2 games for elbowing Jerebko in the face. Cousins is suspended for 2 games for talking to someone?? Really?? Whether they were arguing or not, it didn't deserve a suspension. A fine would've sufficed.

The league is basically saying an elbow to the face=arguing with someone. That's ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast