• lose

3 37.50%
  • tie

2 25.00%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Did Adam V give him tips pre game?
    seriously. and they just put that graphic up too...

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Starting to think that the Colts are in one of those magical seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    Its possible. Luck is just a winner. Like Brady when he came into the league.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    If we play the Broncos in the playoffs I think a Disney movie is probably going to happen....You have the coach with leukemia with the team no one expected to do anything, plus the QB coming of a career threatening injury and cast away.

vCash
    damn... couldnt have gone worse

vCash
    Well damn.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    That was unfortunate. Maybe Pat should stop talkin on twitter and work on tackling.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Gostohoweverthehellyouspellit is looking pretty shaky today...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    That was unfortunate. Maybe Pat should stop talkin on twitter and work on tackling.
    Ehh he is usually pretty solid on tackles...I just hate it that he has to make them so much

vCash
    wow, what the hell.

vCash
    That's not good.

vCash
    Unbelievable.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    we are giving this game away.

vCash
    2 defensive touchdowns in a 61 second span. Maybe this year won't be magical afterall.

"We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    2 defensive touchdowns in a 61 second span. Maybe this year won't be magical afterall.

one was ST

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast