• win

3 37.50%
  • lose

3 37.50%
  • tie

2 25.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Wonder if Mayo will get a fine for that hit...helmet to helmet on a WR.

vCash
    I would have preferred Luck take a shot to the end zone.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    horrible clock management & execution there. Should have at least gotten 3 in that situation.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    horrible clock management & execution there. Should have at least gotten 3 in that situation.
    yeah and we need it too, idk how many more times we can hold Brady.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I hate seeing a 3rd and long converted with a damn WR screen.

vCash
    Avery with a concussion...

vCash
    Brady is a ****ing robot.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    This game is getting away from us now.

vCash
    The rout is on.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    That was a huge play...you want to get your team fired up. throw for a 1st on 3rd and long with a guy hanging off you.

vCash
    why havent there been any bootlegs?

vCash
    Why didn't arians go for it? Does he really think the D can shut brady down?

<3

vCash
    well, we got a stop. lets try to make something of it.

vCash
    With Avery out Hilton needs to be taken off return duties....that is even before you factor in his ball security problems on them.

vCash
    everything that could go wrong in this game, has.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast