• win

3 37.50%
  • lose

3 37.50%
  • tie

2 25.00%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Have to play basically perfect the rest of the way...on the bright side we are still in pretty decent shape considering what just happened to only be down 1 TD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post
    one was ST
    D/ST. same thing. Both shouldn't happen.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    2 defensive touchdowns in a 61 second span. Maybe this year won't be magical afterall.

In light of the last 61 seconds, I spoke too soon.

vCash
    Didn't like that throw at all but Brazil made it work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolms View Post
    In light of the last 61 seconds, I spoke too soon.
    we have plenty of time and can still go into the half up if we get a TD here and stop after that.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    damn well here comes Adam V

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    At least he made it. Get a stop here and then score.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    I'm not worried about Adam V here...I think he controls which way the wind blows in Foxboro

vCash
    Is there some serious wind there or something? Pat looks a little off on his kicks...didn't really boom the kickoff like he usually does. It looked more like a line drive, and the punt that was returned for a TD was terrible.

vCash
    And Tom is picking us apart.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Double holding on the left side.

vCash
    Hughes just saved a big play there.

vCash
    good stop there.

vCash
    Alright Luck, 2 minute drill... lets tie this up going into half time.

vCash
    Pats players are real *** holes sometimes. He was down on the ground. If they touch him end of play.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast