• win

3 37.50%
  • lose

3 37.50%
  • tie

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 11 - Indianapolis Colts (6-3) @ New England Patriots (6-3)

Week Eleven
    @

Sunday, November 18th at 4:25 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 2631 Yards / 10 TD 9 INT / 57.5 CMP% / 79.1 QB Rating
    Tom Brady, QB #12 - 2645 Yards / 18 TD 3 INT / 64.8 CMP% / 100.1 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Donald Brown, RB #31 - 361 Yards / 88 Carries/ 4.1 YPC / 1 TD
    Stevan Ridley, RB #22 - 814 Yards / 172 Carries/ 4.7 YPC/ 6 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 69 Catches / 931 Yards / 3 TD
    Wes Welker, WR #83 - 66 Catches / 810 Yards / 2 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 25 Catches / 280 Yards / 2 TD
    Rob Gronkowski, TE #87 - 46 Catches / 611 Yards / 8 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 18 FGM / 24 FGA / 16 XPM / 16 XPA
    Stephen Gostkowski, K #3 - 20 FGM / 23 FGA / 33 XPM / 33 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 73
    Jerod Mayo, LB #51 - 90

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 6.0
    Chandler Jones, DE #95 - 6.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Darius Butler, CB #20 - 2
    Devin McCourty, CB #32 - 3

Click For More Stats
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 11-12-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Gotta stop Gronk and Woodhead to have any chance at all. Chandler Jones could cause problems too.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    This game's going to be a shootout!
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I can't wait for this game!! Its cool this game has been flexed to be put in the national spotlight. This is a much bigger stage than that TNF nonsense. I think Colts vs. Pats is the classiest rivalry in the league and I'm glad it is relevant again. Andrew should handle the spotlight well and I hope this is a competitive game start to finish. FTB!!

vCash
    This game will be awesome, but I am not expecting to win this one (however will be very happy if we do). In particular I am watching out for these 3 things...

1. Can Luck play another solid game on the road? New England's pass defense isn't anything special, so I'm gonna guess Luck will throw 40+ passes this game.

2. Pass Defense - Brady has the potential to wreak havoc.

3. O-Line - New England's pass rush is good. We will have our hands full for this one.

We will see though. Before the season started we had already chalked this one up as a L....now both teams are 6-3 and making noise, let's get it!!!

#iubb

vCash
    I know where I'll be Sunday afternoon.

This will probably be Andrew Luck's first big rivalry game. The pressure will be on him like never before and I have faith in him.

vCash
    I'm looking forward to seeing Josh Chapman play. This game will be a good measuring stick for the improving defense. Hopefully they get a little healthier.

vCash
    Colts are 9 point underdogs.

<3

vCash
    This game has the feeling of the first game this year. It has that I have no clue what to expect from this team feel.

I think this will be where the media either turns us into a huge story going forward and puts in the "media darling" role or just lets us fall into the background as the good young team that is benefiting from a beneficial schedule.

vCash
    I hope Colts do whatever it takes to keep Brady off the field as much as possible. Have so many damn weapons

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

vCash
    Talk about a statement game if we could pull this out. I'm not going to lie, I have my trepidations about this game. We are injury ridden, inexperienced (in terms of big games like this), and lacking depth (in correlation with injuries). This game is a mountain. I’ll be cheering my *** off. If we can jump out to a big lead, it would certainly help.

vCash
    I am pretty excited for this game. I know the vets will get the younger guys pumped up for this. They know what it is to play the Pats. I think it will be a close one. Luck can keep us in the game, but we need our D to play better than they have all year to keep us in striking distance.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Vontae and Fleener ruled out.

<3

vCash
    Gronk is going to get his yards and probably a TD, it's the others we have to limit. Would be nice to see Butler step up against the team that gave up on him. And as previously stated, it's nice to see us getting a ton of respect with the flex in the schedule!

vCash
    mathis was a full participant. We definitely need him and Dwight to hav a big game.

<3

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast