Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Indy Star

vCash

Indy Star

Can anyone explain this subscription thing on their website? I use that site every day for Colts news and all of a sudden it's making me subscribe to read articles...

Is there anyway getting around this? I rely on this website for news, but i don't really want to pay just to read news.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I tweeted this question to Phil Wilson and he told me that you only get so many reads per month so it will reset starting December 1st. I guess I need to track when i read this site.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I tweeted this question to Phil Wilson and he told me that you only get so many reads per month so it will reset starting December 1st. I guess I need to track when i read this site.
    Download the mobile app. I believe it is unlimited reads.

vCash
    I wonder how many people have actually subscribed? I rely on others here to post the articles. We need an IU micro site so I can get Terry Hutchens stories.

vCash
    It's stupid.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226 View Post
    Download the mobile app. I believe it is unlimited reads.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I'll try that.

<3

vCash
    I live in Indy and it is ridiculous now that they are charging more to have the real star newspaper delivered, they charge 12$ per month for the online website? What a rip!