Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09 View Post
    now thats something to be proud of hahaha
    Good post. Peep the one right above yours and you'll realize how terrific your post is.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Copa act was 98'. Patriot was bush. Have these things been taken to the supreme court? Hell the supreme court just ruled that the police can't use gps to track your vehicle without a warrant. The supreme court is pretty good at defending rights.

PS copa was killed bY the supreme courtin 2009.
    But the NDAA of 2012 was all Obama and under that provision the government is now allowed to imprison ANY American citizen for an INDEFINITE period of time if they are merely SUSPECTED of being a terrorist or aiding terrorist activities- which is incredibly broad.

Even if Obama never uses this power the fact he passed it on to all the President's after him is pretty damn terrifying.

There's also the issue of assassinating American citizens...

Anwar al-Awlaki was a terrorist who was killed last September during Yemen drone strikes. He absolutely was a criminal but should have been tried as one because that was a right he was due as an American citizen regardless of what he did after he left the country. Even in the case of treason a person is suppose to receive a fair trail before they are executed.

The Obama administration disregarded all of that and assassinated him with a drone (which begs another question... why are we fighting drone wars all over the Middle East and no one seems to care? If Bush would have invaded smaller ME countries with drones Liberals would have lost their **** why is it ok now that Obama does it?)
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Retards truly do live among us.

vCash
    I think it would be wildly entertaining to see this actually happen.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    but the ndaa of 2012 was all obama and under that provision the government is now allowed to imprison any american citizen for an indefinite period of time if they are merely suspected of being a terrorist or aiding terrorist activities- which is incredibly broad.

Even if obama never uses this power the fact he passed it on to all the president's after him is pretty damn terrifying.

There's also the issue of assassinating american citizens...

Anwar al-awlaki was a terrorist who was killed last september during yemen drone strikes. He absolutely was a criminal but should have been tried as one because that was a right he was due as an american citizen regardless of what he did after he left the country. Even in the case of treason a person is suppose to receive a fair trail before they are executed.

The obama administration disregarded all of that and assassinated him with a drone (which begs another question... Why are we fighting drone wars all over the middle east and no one seems to care? if bush would have invaded smaller me countries with drones liberals would have lost their **** why is it ok now that obama does it?)
    thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

vCash
    Armchair revolutionaries at their best. This definitely reeks of "more bark than bite". I would be all for an actual revolution or civil war if it was warranted, and would certainly respect people like these "petitioners" more if they backed their ideas up with action, and actually did something to better this country instead of riling people up over the internet because real world responses are beyond them.

At most there will be a few protests and it will die away until they find the courage and effort to stir up the pot again and get brief attention from the media.

If all these petitioners wish to do is talk, then by all means run for positions in your local politics. At least then you can say you did something.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    So the South secedes?

So they would get the majority of dumbasses, fat people, religious freaks, and old people?

**** lets do it
    Ignorance at it's finest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Indeed. I live in the most conservative county in Ohio. I was bothered all Saturday night at a bar (wore an Obama shirt). Had people threaten to kick my ***, had people preach to me all night and they obviously knew nothing of the political sorts. "****** lover" was flying left and right when I was outside smoking. I almost felt like crying for areas of the country similar to mine. Just quite sad, really. Every election sees the crazies overreacting, but I've noticed it more so this year than in previous electoral periods.
    I can imagine. Obama winning a second term must be driving the racists crazy. How can a racist even take themselves seriously anymore in the US? Yea, I am a blatant racist but I swear allegiance to the USA, and consequently the President. Oh, did I mention he is of color? Hypocrisy at it's finest.

A least I know that if I had blind hatred for a certain color or racial background, and that particular demographic represented my nation at it's highest position of power, I would feel pretty stupid. I would probably move to a less "diverse" nation. Or risk living life as a fraud, and contradiction.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I just don't see how the person posting to start their country believes California would be welcomed.

With all that enlightenment you would think they would be leading the country in something besides social programs.

This coming from a 7th generation Californian, moved to Texas because of the military. Now working for a tech company in Austin (who relocated from California.)

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46413845

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_894528.html

I just don't see how 25000 represent the entire state of Texas, we could say the over 25000 people who probably abuse social programs in California represent it.

The political discourse on both sides is sickening to say the least. I remember civilized people could talk about their political beliefs at one point, but now both sides have dug deep believing their party represents the absolute truth. Democrats are just as guilty of ignorance as republicans and it can be found within the comments in the thread.
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 11-13-2012 at 12:05 AM.

vCash
    I absolutely don't think it's OK he does it. I'll never support those drone strikes, and I'm sure I'd be critical of it is Bush did it too.

However, I do see how this is relevant to the issue of secession.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Since I'm guessing most of these states are from the South, I say let them secede. Then once they realize all the intelligent people and industry leaders live in the north, they come crawling back.

Edit: Had to add in the wink so I wouldn't get a nasty response, but it is kind of true.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    But the NDAA of 2012 was all Obama and under that provision the government is now allowed to imprison ANY American citizen for an INDEFINITE period of time if they are merely SUSPECTED of being a terrorist or aiding terrorist activities- which is incredibly broad.

Even if Obama never uses this power the fact he passed it on to all the President's after him is pretty damn terrifying.

There's also the issue of assassinating American citizens...

Anwar al-Awlaki was a terrorist who was killed last September during Yemen drone strikes. He absolutely was a criminal but should have been tried as one because that was a right he was due as an American citizen regardless of what he did after he left the country. Even in the case of treason a person is suppose to receive a fair trail before they are executed.

The Obama administration disregarded all of that and assassinated him with a drone (which begs another question... why are we fighting drone wars all over the Middle East and no one seems to care? If Bush would have invaded smaller ME countries with drones Liberals would have lost their **** why is it ok now that Obama does it?)
    Yep no problem with killing terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Yep no problem with killing terrorists.
    so you're ok to kill american citizens without a trial?

vCash
    If this were to happen, I would def. leave Wisconsin and head down to Texas. Obama is going to ruin this country.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCrew5 View Post
    If this were to happen, I would def. leave Wisconsin and head down to Texas. Obama is going to ruin this country.
    Another good thing that could arise from states seceding is all the stupid people living in the north would move to the south and all the intelligent people would move from the south to the north. It's a win for both sides. The South could continue to ignore reality and the North could finally get **** done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA16Angels View Post
    Another good thing that could arise from states seceding is all the stupid people living in the north would move to the south and all the intelligent people would move from the south to the north. It's a win for both sides. The South could continue to ignore reality and the North could finally get **** done.
    I'd love to see the South and their President Perry!

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast