Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My sincere apologies for starting this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I'm not sure if he said it, but no it's the dang actor who went to Venezuela what the heck is his name. We have argued in the entertainment forum about him. long hair played a mentally handicap guy. The scotch is affecting my memory tonight.
    You need to start drinking better Scotch. Have you tried Johnnie Walker Blue or even better, the new Platinum.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    NDAA, COPA, Patriot act, Obamas private kill list, domestic drone surveillance just to name a few
    Copa act was 98'. Patriot was bush. Have these things been taken to the supreme court? Hell the supreme court just ruled that the police can't use gps to track your vehicle without a warrant. The supreme court is pretty good at defending rights.

PS copa was killed bY the supreme courtin 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    My sincere apologies for starting this thread.
    I don't think we should forgive you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Copa act was 98'. Patriot was bush. Have these things been taken to the supreme court? Hell the supreme court just ruled that the police can't use gps to track your vehicle without a warrant. The supreme court is pretty good at defending rights.

PS copa was killed bY the supreme courtin 2009.
    sorry meant SOPA... which is now cispa

vCash
    Texas has received enough

2013 NC STATE FOOTBALL: 2-0
    The Dave Doeren Era

vCash
    Pretty sure President Obama has threatened to veto SOPA and CISPA.

vCash
    So the South secedes?

So they would get the majority of dumbasses, fat people, religious freaks, and old people?

**** lets do it
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Pretty sure President Obama has threatened to veto SOPA and CISPA.
    Did he? I thought he was going to sign it but i could be very wrong. Why did we have this grass movement to defeat the vote if he was vowing to veto it anyway.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Did he? I thought he was going to sign it but i could be very wrong. Why did we have this grass movement to defeat the vote if he was vowing to veto it anyway.
    SOPA:

WASHINGTON-President Barack Obama has said that we would not support the controversial SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act) that would allow the justice department to force search engines from linking to sites that were accused of copyright infringement and require Internet providers to block those sites as well.
    SOPA has been delayed, for now. The House has agreed to revisit the issue next month, but they now know the White House will veto any bill thatís not more narrowly focused.
    - January 2012

CISPA:

The White House came out strongly Wednesday against a bipartisan but controversial House bill designed to protect the country's infrastructure from cyberattack, warning that President Barack Obama would veto if it passes in its current form over civil liberties concerns and other worries.

"The Administration strongly opposes H.R. 3523, the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, in its current form," Obama's Office of Management and Budget said in a statement. "If H.R. 3523 were presented to the President, his senior advisors would recommend that he veto the bill."
    - Late April 2012

vCash
    I'm going to guess Michael Moore said that? Classic.

But don't you find this to be taking it a step further?
    It was Alec Baldwin
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I live in Tennessee in an area that is mostly Republican and it doesn't shock me a single bit. If you guys could have heard the things some people were saying after the election. Just completely ignorant and not even plausible garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    I live in Tennessee in an area that is mostly Republican and it doesn't shock me a single bit. If you guys could have heard the things some people were saying after the election. Just completely ignorant and not even plausible garbage.
    Indeed. I live in the most conservative county in Ohio. I was bothered all Saturday night at a bar (wore an Obama shirt). Had people threaten to kick my ***, had people preach to me all night and they obviously knew nothing of the political sorts. "****** lover" was flying left and right when I was outside smoking. I almost felt like crying for areas of the country similar to mine. Just quite sad, really. Every election sees the crazies overreacting, but I've noticed it more so this year than in previous electoral periods.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85:24297368
    It really is.
    arent you from ohio?
    now thats something to be proud of hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    Georgia..
    Someday, Fly and I are going to get together in some ****** redneck bar in the middle of nowhere in Georgia, we're going to drink too much, we're going to start talking very loudly, and then we're going to be shot Butch and Sundance style.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast