Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'm not kicking states out for having terrible unemployments rates. If they're so unhappy with a President after four years that they aren't proud enough to consider themselves "American", it really doesn't bother me if they want to leave.

However, these are just small portions of these states obviously (And my overall feelings toward the South still stand.. Because the states just flat out suck). Florida voted for Obama and even has one of the petitions. Same with Michigan. That doesn't excuse these people and they're still idiots. Same goes with those in Vermont when GWB was re-elected.
    this president has given them no choice... he has already taken away some of our constitutional rights

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    this president has given them no choice... he has already taken away some of our constitutional rights
    I didn't see these things sprouting up when the Patriot Act was brought forth.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    This thread has been terrible all around. The subject matter is inane whining from a minority and the response is adolescent reactionary disdain for presumed slights, misunderstood demographics, and ignorant generalizations about one's fellow countrymen. I am confident that I am dumber, more misanthropic, and more depressed just from having read this thread. And considering this is a sports forum, the bar was already very low. Politics forum denizens should be ashamed.

vCash
    I didn't see these things sprouting up when the Patriot Act was brought forth.
    the patriot act is horrible

vCash
    the patriot act is horrible
    There we go.

Agreed.

Let's end this terrible thread on that note.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    I'm not kicking states out for having terrible unemployments rates. If they're so unhappy with a President after four years that they aren't proud enough to consider themselves "American", it really doesn't bother me if they want to leave.

However, these are just small portions of these states obviously (And my overall feelings toward the South still stand.. Because the states just flat out suck). Florida voted for Obama and even has one of the petitions. Same with Michigan. That doesn't excuse these people and they're still idiots. Same goes with those in Vermont when GWB was re-elected.
    I look at it as when talking heads say if Bush is reelected i'm moving (never did since he's still making movies) or if Obama wins i'm moving. No one ever does.
    Therefore he doesn't exist
    So poof...vamoose son of a b itch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I look at it as when talking heads say if Bush is reelected i'm moving (never did since he's still making movies) or if Obama wins i'm moving. No one ever does.
    I'm going to guess Michael Moore said that? Classic.

But don't you find this to be taking it a step further?

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Partially because even though they are the president they can't do that much..

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Which? If he has someone will take it to the supreme court. If Obama has the supreme court will overturn it. That's their joB.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    I'm going to guess Michael Moore said that? Classic.

But don't you find this to be taking it a step further?
    I'm not sure if he said it, but no it's the dang actor who went to Venezuela what the heck is his name. We have argued in the entertainment forum about him. long hair played a mentally handicap guy. The scotch is affecting my memory tonight.

vCash
    You know what might be a cool study is how screwed any state that leaves would be. Economics wise they couldn't afford a military on there own and if they lost free trade to the states they basically would be a 2nd world country pretty quickly.

And this is coming from a guy who wishes states rights were a higher priority like they were in the 1800's.

EDIT--- I'm looking at you flips to provide the study that probably has been done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Which? If he has someone will take it to the supreme court. If Obama has the supreme court will overturn it. That's their joB.
    NDAA, COPA, Patriot act, Obamas private kill list, domestic drone surveillance just to name a few

vCash
    I'm not sure if he said it, but no it's the dang actor who went to Venezuela what the heck is his name. We have argued in the entertainment forum about him. long hair played a mentally handicap guy. The scotch is affecting my memory tonight.
    Do not speak ill of Sean Penn, you son of a *****.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Do not speak ill of Sean Penn, you son of a *****.
    Thats' the guy. THanks

vCash
    Georgia..

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast