Did I say ohio was in the south?

but at least ohio has this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Did I say ohio was in the south?

but at least ohio has this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw
    I'm loving you more and more with every post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The debt is also not the end of days problem its being sold as. We've gotten out of these situations before and we will again.
    Yea it kind of is... and i'd love to see in the past when we were in a debt crisis this bad and got out of it.

This country hasn't been fiscally solvent since the Eisenhower administration.
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout TWTW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    I realize sarcasm does not always translate well in this forum. I read this as a reaction to the calls from the right for secession. Not a serious call at all. It was just humor, or, at least, that is how I took it.
    Its not the sarcasm, but the intent behind the message. RIght leaning people are dumb, left leaning people are smart. What the author of that little gem wants right leaning people to say is this:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesoxfan83 View Post
    Yea it kind of is... and i'd love to see in the past when we were in a debt crisis this bad and got out of it.

This country hasn't been fiscally solvent since the Eisenhower administration.
    Well yeah, WWII it was worse. This is a bad perfect **** storm of $1+ trillion in lost tax revenue from cuts, wars which cost way too much in every facet, recession/depression, etc. We're getting to that record figure, but interest on our debt is dropping, most of the debt is owed to the gov't itself, we own foreign debt....it's a problem, but not the "end of times" crisis its painted as.

vCash
    wow so because a part of the country doesn't vote for your candidate or it gets some people to sign something that will never happen they are ignorant and a horrible area of the country? Talk about elitest. If you hate them so much why aren't you applauding them to leave the country since obviously you don't want them here.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    wow so because a part of the country doesn't vote for your candidate or it gets some people to sign something that will never happen they are ignorant and a horrible area of the country? Talk about elitest. If you hate them so much why aren't you applauding them to leave the country since obviously you don't want them here.
    I already did.

vCash
    I wonder who will help pay the excessive welfare and unemployment bill when those states leave the union

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    I wonder who will help pay the excessive welfare and unemployment bill when those states leave the union

Do you not realize how terrible some of these states' unemployment rates are?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan56 View Post
    Its not the sarcasm, but the intent behind the message. RIght leaning people are dumb, left leaning people are smart. What the author of that little gem wants right leaning people to say is this:
    Your comment is true if and only if most or all right leaning people, by virtue of their thought process, want secession. I don't see that at all. I do believe that people who are so removed from the benefits of being citizens of the United States, that they believe secession is the correct response should say this.

I was proud to be an American when I didn't like the President (who, by the way, I always refer to as President ...) and I am proud to be an American when I like the President.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Yea and California's rate is the 2nd highest in the nation. Means little. You probably wouldn't want them to leave the union.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Yea and California's rate is the 2nd highest in the nation. Means little. You probably wouldn't want them to leave the union.
    For the record, our unemployment rate is dropping at a faster rate than the nations.

Signed
    Proud 3rd Generation Californian
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    yes

vCash
    I'm not kicking states out for having terrible unemployments rates. If they're so unhappy with a President after four years that they aren't proud enough to consider themselves "American", it really doesn't bother me if they want to leave.

However, these are just small portions of these states obviously (And my overall feelings toward the South still stand.. Because the states just flat out suck). Florida voted for Obama and even has one of the petitions. Same with Michigan. That doesn't excuse these people and they're still idiots. Same goes with those in Vermont when GWB was re-elected.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast