Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 151
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lawrenceville, Ga
    Posts
    54
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder View Post
    Are there any Falcons fans in the house and if any guest see this we would be happy to have you here to talk about your favorite team

    If your a guest feel free to join by clicking here

    just fill this out so we can get to know ya better


    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Falcon
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    1. Lawrenceville, Ga
    2. Keith Brooking or Chauncey Davis
    3. Scott Case
    4. Pittsburgh Steelers
    5. I love my Braves
    6. I like turtles.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Got Shot View Post
    1. Lawrenceville, Ga
    2. Keith Brooking or Chauncey Davis
    3. Scott Case
    4. Pittsburgh Steelers
    5. I love my Braves
    6. I like turtles.
    Welcome to the forum, glad to see we have another Falcons fan around here




  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    143
    vCash
    1500
    ya seriously, me too

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,485
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys, I'm not necessarily new but I am a die hard Falcon fan.

    1. Location: Paterson, New Jersey
    2. Favorite Current Falcon: Deangello Hall, Michael Vick (if he still counts), Jerius Norwood, Roddy White
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon: Jamal Anderson
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? None.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Baseball: Yankees
    Basketball: Nets
    Hockey: Devils
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Though i am not really new, I only post in the baseball forums and wanted it to be known im also a falcon fan

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by MelkyNYY View Post
    Hey guys, I'm not necessarily new but I am a die hard Falcon fan.

    1. Location: Paterson, New Jersey
    2. Favorite Current Falcon: Deangello Hall, Michael Vick (if he still counts), Jerius Norwood, Roddy White
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon: Jamal Anderson
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? None.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    Baseball: Yankees
    Basketball: Nets
    Hockey: Devils
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Though i am not really new, I only post in the baseball forums and wanted it to be known im also a falcon fan
    Good to see we have another Falcons fan; even if he is a Yankees fan



    I hope you change your mind and start to post around here some more. We could really use some more supporters.




  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Athens-UGA
    Posts
    1,664
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedMarauder View Post
    Are there any Falcons fans in the house and if any guest see this we would be happy to have you here to talk about your favorite team

    If your a guest feel free to join by clicking here

    just fill this out so we can get to know ya better


    1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Falcon
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    1) Athens GA.... Go Dawgs
    2) DJ Shockley
    3) Jamal Anderson, Chris Chandler, Tim Dwight, anyone on the SB team
    4) The G Men (giants)
    5) Baseball (braves), College Football (Georgia)
    6) im a student at UGA

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    4,979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tomno00 View Post
    1) Athens GA.... Go Dawgs
    2) DJ Shockley
    3) Jamal Anderson, Chris Chandler, Tim Dwight, anyone on the SB team
    4) The G Men (giants)
    5) Baseball (braves), College Football (Georgia)
    6) im a student at UGA
    welcome to the site

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    13,566
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Philly
    2. Favorite Current Falcon - Kevin Clemente
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon - Ramon
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - Eagles
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Well, i enjoy croquet, but there isnt a forum here on PSD for that.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Thats what she said...

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,557
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location - Toronto...
    2. Favorite Current Falcon - Hall...
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon - Don't have one...
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - Bills...
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Basketball...Raptors...All Toronto teams...
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I'M A MAYNE...
    Last edited by greg_ory_2005; 01-08-2008 at 11:22 PM. Reason: I'm a mayne

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Raleigh
    Posts
    43,139
    vCash
    1675
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    1. Location - Toronto...
    2. Favorite Current Falcon - Hall...
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon - Don't have one...
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - Bills...
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Basketball...Raptors...All Toronto teams...
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I'M A MAYNE...
    If I remember correctly you were a Steeler Fan

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    188
    vCash
    1500
    Location-Atlanta
    Favorite Falcon - Vick/Abraham/Norwood/Boley
    Deion Sanders
    Braves /hawks hometown baby

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconmaniac View Post
    Location-Atlanta
    Favorite Falcon - Vick/Abraham/Norwood/Boley
    Deion Sanders
    Braves /hawks hometown baby
    Welcome to the site and the Falcons forum man. I hope you stick around, stay active and have a fun time.




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,411
    vCash
    1500
    1. Location: Minneapolis, MN (just moved. God damn it's cold!)
    2. Favorite Current Falcon (The one who's now playing center in jail!)
    3. Favorite All Time Falcon ( Prime TIME: NEON DEION BABY!)
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? (Steelers are my heart first, then the falcons)
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? (B-Ball, College, Baseball. Fav teams: MLB: Dodgers/Pirates/Braves, college b-ball: UCLA, Cincinnati, UGA, football: USC, UCLA, UGA, Cincinnati, NBA: LAKERS THEN HAWKS)
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    Um.....I really hope the Hawks and falcons get better.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Savannah Ga
    Posts
    18
    vCash
    1500
    1. Savannah GA
    2. Jerious Norwood---just give him the ball please
    3. William Andrews
    4. Are you serious? I guess I respect Green Bay as a franchise and for their fan base, but all other NFL teams suck azz
    5. baseball (Braves) football (Falcons, Auburn Tigers) basketball (Hawks, Auburn)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    31,713
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by master baites View Post
    1. Savannah GA
    2. Jerious Norwood---just give him the ball please
    3. William Andrews
    4. Are you serious? I guess I respect Green Bay as a franchise and for their fan base, but all other NFL teams suck azz
    5. baseball (Braves) football (Falcons, Auburn Tigers) basketball (Hawks, Auburn)
    Hey, welcome to the site and the Falcons forum. I hope you stick around and have fun posting.




Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •