Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gortat

vCash

Gortat

He is disgruntled in PHX and we are interested in trading for him. Thoughts?

vCash
    For anyone that doesn't follow Gortat really.

And he vented about it to Przeglad Sportowy’s Marcin Harasimowicz — a Polish publication — and Gothic Ginobili has the translation. He was asked how this season is going compared to last.

Unfortunately, in my case – for worse. I’m certainly not the player I was last season, I need to find my place in the new order. I’m still capable of helping this team, and regularly recording a double double, but when the ball sticks to one person on offence, it’s hard to find a good rhythm….

Unfortunately, my two strongest plays – the pick and roll and post-ups have been taken away from me. It’s not easy, we have a lot of plays that don’t include me. And my chemistry with Goran Dragic hasn’t been quite equal to what I had with Steve. These are things that we need to work on….

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’m even an option for (coach Alvin) Gentry. He doesn’t even take me into consideration. The situation is critical. We’re playing the same thing we’ve been playing last year, but the truth is we have a completely different set of players. I don’t think it really works. I can’t get frustrated now though, I have to stay positive.

vCash
    No , any time we bring back a guy he stinks
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    pass

vCash
    I want him back honestly. Then move Vucecic to PF. Possibly trade Big Baby for Gortat
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

Gortat

Move glen and swap first rounders

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    So they'll trade they're only center? Makes sense

Fail
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash

Gortat

*ayon and Davis

NO KOOL-AID ZONE

vCash
    I'm not knowledgeable about the NCAA level. But is Cody Zeller a straight Center? Or can we put him at PF and keep Vic at the C or as some one mentioned. Bring Back Gortat. I thought Zeller was just a center and some one was telling me that he would be a great PF for us.

If so, then I am down for trading Harington, Davis, Reddick, or (and) Afflalo to get our hands on a PG or SG.

Also, Muhamad Shabazz. I was told he is a SG/SF mix. But if we picked him, he would be a SF. But since he isnt playing, is he even an option to look at?

vCash
    He just played the other night I think all that crap against him was dropped... I wish so badly we could make a trade for Eric bledsoe for our pg and draft a shabazz... not a bad start to rebuilding

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    He just played the other night I think all that crap against him was dropped... I wish so badly we could make a trade for Eric bledsoe for our pg and draft a shabazz... not a bad start to rebuilding
    You read my mind ... or maybe my earlier post
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    Both lol

vCash
    Jrue Holliday
    Is this trade possible? Or only a dream?
    =)

vCash
    Jrue is nothing and he just re up'd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Poythress/Goodwin/Len/McCollum over Shabazz IMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast