Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better than advertised

11 33.33%
  • As advertised

3 9.09%
  • not as good as advertised

2 6.06%
  • could become one of the greatest Bronco LBs of all time.

15 45.45%
  • to soon to tell I prefer to play with barbies on sundays and not watch football

2 6.06%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Miller

vCash

vCash
    Its a shame he won't win the award because Wesley Woodyard will...he definitely deserves it. Maybe he could win the NFC DPOY.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    That's impossible because Woody would win that award as well. Maybe Von can get the CFL awards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    That's impossible because Woody would win that award as well. Maybe Von can get the CFL awards.
    They'll go to Cameron Wake surely

vCash
    AFC Defensive player of the week, there will be alot more of these to come, the guy will be a great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    I'm at the forefront of a PSD UK Bronco fan invasion.

Where you from other UK Bronco fan? I'm not spelling your name.
    My buddy from Leicester is finally getting into the Broncos. It's great. He admitted he resisted for the longest time cause he was turned off by the dumb prejudice some have for soccer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    They'll go to Cameron Wake surely
    Well damn it...maybe Von can get the arena football then.

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Will definitely become one of the all-time greats on the Broncos.

No doubt.
    We Need More Players Like Keith!!!!!

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    I heard on the game today that Elway said Miller was a once and a every ten year player. I am watching him and thinking he is a once and a every twenty year player!! I can't remember a Bronco player that wreaked havoc on a QB and made offenses change for one player like I have Miller.. The guy is always at the qb in passing plays, can cover a TE and tackles RB's for losses.. He is as great to watch as Manning and I truly think he is the biggest part of our defense becoming great!!

vCash
    Im loving to watch manning get off the field so i can watch Von and Doom just destory mostly von, Von miller is sick, FLAT OUT NASTY!

vCash
    So are there any doubts let over about Miller? I can't see him not winning the DPOY award.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    It's a shame their field was absolute garbage and Von had to switch cleats at halftime, otherwise he really would've terrorized Palmer. He was great in the 2nd half though. Sack, forced fumble leading to TD, multiple holding calls, good coverage, good run defense and several hurries.

I've tried to explain this to Texan fans that claim Watt makes more of an impact, but getting through to some of them is like getting through to that Longhorn chap in the political forum. I'm not going to lie, I hope (and think) the Patriots destroy the Texans Monday night. I know it doesn't exactly help us unless the Niners beat the Pats, but I really want them to get knocked down a peg. Their fans more specifically.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    It's a shame their field was absolute garbage and Von had to switch cleats at halftime, otherwise he really would've terrorized Palmer. He was great in the 2nd half though. Sack, forced fumble leading to TD, multiple holding calls, good coverage, good run defense and several hurries.

I've tried to explain this to Texan fans that claim Watt makes more of an impact, but getting through to some of them is like getting through to that Longhorn chap in the political forum. I'm not going to lie, I hope (and think) the Patriots destroy the Texans Monday night. I know it doesn't exactly help us unless the Niners beat the Pats, but I really want them to get knocked down a peg. Their fans more specifically.
    I know. Me too! The Texans fans on PSD have taken the lead lately in terms of annoying fan bases. I attribute it to them never experiencing winning like this in the past.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I know. Me too! The Texans fans on PSD have taken the lead lately in terms of annoying fan bases. I attribute it to them never experiencing winning like this in the past.

Agreed. I've really come to dislike the Texans' fans on here. There's at least 3 that are so annoying, and are homers. I've been saying they're a little overrated for a while now. Hopefully that comes true come playoff time.

vCash
    Von should definitely get DPOY award. He disrupts the offense in so many ways. I don't see how he wouldn't get the award.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast