Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better than advertised

11 33.33%
  • As advertised

3 9.09%
  • not as good as advertised

2 6.06%
  • could become one of the greatest Bronco LBs of all time.

15 45.45%
  • to soon to tell I prefer to play with barbies on sundays and not watch football

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Miller

vCash
    Do we have a nickname for Von yet? i kinda think Von F**KING MILLER would suffice lol

vCash
    Von is so good, he doesn't even need a nickname. There is nothing we can use to fully suffice his beastliness.

vCash
    When we drafted him, I was content with a good pass rusher..

In a matter of weeks in his first year...not only was he a good pass rusher...he was already elite and was good at run defense (the most shocking part of it all).

I never thought that Von would be better than Doom this early in pass rushing...and it's insane just how much better he is than Doom..

The kid is well on his way to stardom in Denver..and possibly in history of the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Do we have a nickname for Von yet? i kinda think Von F**KING MILLER would suffice lol
    I heard Vonster this week and I like it, goes well with the other 2nd year stud on the Nugs, Manimal.

Footballs back baby!

vCash
    I have seen some Broncos dominate much the same. Al Wilson had some OMFG games. I cant say better but I can say on the same level. Some of the old Orange Crush. Gradishar was a beast.

The thing is Miller is only in his second year. He has gotten a lot bigger. He is now a all down back and could be one of the best league wide at his position.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    I think he's already the best 4-3 OLB in the game alongside Sean Weatherspoon and Chad Greenway which for someone who wasn't 'supposed to fit' in a 4-3 scheme is incredible.

I try not to get ahead of myself when talking about the Broncos but he has the talent and the ability to make it into the HOF.

vCash
    Im sure there have been games like it, just can't remember off the top of my head... I just know while he was doing it, all I could think is that he has to be defensive player of the week and should be in the running for DPOY, that D was feeding off him.... special player, who also seems like a leader and a guy that others are already rallying around. Like you said...its only his 2nd year....WOW!

Footballs back baby!

vCash
    That play where he stuffed Cam in the backfield, then just walked off as if it was nothing...shrugging his shoulders like, "ah, too easy."

HAHAHAHAHAH what a bauss.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    When we drafted him, I was content with a good pass rusher..

In a matter of weeks in his first year...not only was he a good pass rusher...he was already elite and was good at run defense (the most shocking part of it all).

I never thought that Von would be better than Doom this early in pass rushing...and it's insane just how much better he is than Doom..

The kid is well on his way to stardom in Denver..and possibly in history of the NFL.
    Doom is a Dontrelle Willis gimmick-type player. The league figured him out. I cant believe we wasted so much money on him.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Yeah the fact that the Broncos got ripped for picking him because we run the wrong scheme was a joke. You dont hear anything like that anymore. I feel the league is becoming in awe of him.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Dooms isnt that bad hes just severly over paid and not a fulltime starter. He takes a paycut or get released which is why I said we must draft another de or 2 next year depending on jason hunter recovery.

vCash
    The way Von played on Sunday was unlike anything I've ever seen. Sure, he only got the one sack so probably won't be AFC Defensive Player of the Week but he was causing HAVOC for Cam. The guy is a beast and is easily one of the best players in the league already. Other players may end up with more sacks than him come seasons end but overall, he does more in the run game than more than anyone else. Towards the end of the game Sunday I was just hoping for the O to go 3 and out so I could see Von do his thing on D.

As for Doom, he's not elite but he's a pretty damn good pass rusher who will obviously benefit in a big way from Von doing his thing, freeing him up to get to the QB more.

vCash
    Only time I can remember a game so dominated was I think a Monday night game a fair few years back of Denver vs KC. I remember Plummer at QB but the man who dominated was Pryce. No matter where he was slotted in the front, he was disruptive. He had to have picked up at least 2 sacks and the KC line was called for that many holding calls it was insane. I think it was 2005 and we held KC to almost no score in a dominant game.

vCash
    As long as he keeps coming up with new sack dances each game, he will be an all-time great.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Nickname for Von = Wild Thing.

From the movie Major League.. Ricky Vaughn 'the wild thing' also has one of my favorite lines ever.. 'forget the curve Ricky, givem the heater!' lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast