Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Von Miller is......?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Better than advertised

    11 33.33%
  • As advertised

    3 9.09%
  • not as good as advertised

    2 6.06%
  • could become one of the greatest Bronco LBs of all time.

    15 45.45%
  • to soon to tell I prefer to play with barbies on sundays and not watch football

    2 6.06%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: Von Miller

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    With Aldon Smith paired with him? If so then the numbers would go insane.

    If he didn't have Aldon Smith, then he would have the record by now. Remember, Von is a 3-4 OLB..he would be standing the majority of the time not having to worry about coverage as much.
    Which is why he should be DPOY

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,864
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    With Aldon Smith paired with him? If so then the numbers would go insane.

    If he didn't have Aldon Smith, then he would have the record by now. Remember, Von is a 3-4 OLB..he would be standing the majority of the time not having to worry about coverage as much.
    Is that his natural position out of college cause we run a 4-3.....right? Kinda having a brain fart right now

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Is that his natural position out of college cause we run a 4-3.....right? Kinda having a brain fart right now
    Yeah he was 3-4 in college. Which is why not many mocks had us taking him cos he didn't fit the system. I seem to remember it was only a day or two before the draft where it started circling that we were interested in him.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bal-Bart
    Posts
    3,223
    vCash
    2394
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    Which is why he should be DPOY
    I don't think we have to worry about Aldon. It's Watt we should be worried about.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    I don't think we have to worry about Aldon. It's Watt we should be worried about.
    Watt is a beast. I dunno if he's getting hurt from the fact the Texans' D has now turned into something of a crap shoot. Torched by Henne and what not. Be interesting to see how they finish the season

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    91,438
    vCash
    1500
    So either we should have a discussion of Justin Smith vs Von Miller or Aldon Smith is not all that elite.

    Apparently, Aldon can't do jack without Justin setting him up.

    Von can do it all. With or without Doom.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    103
    vCash
    1500
    He was playing a lot in coverage yesterday I noticed. Especially at the end when Doom was starting to tee off.

    I know this topic is about Miller, but damn Woodyard is playing great!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •