vCash

Week 15: Cleveland Browns (5-9) @ Denver Broncos (11-3) 12/23

CLEVELAND BROWNS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

December 23
    4:05 PM EST

Last edited by BRAVE KID; 12-17-2012 at 02:51 PM.

vCash
    We need this game.... we cant afford a let down after a big win. We have a target on our backs and both cleveland and kc will be trying to play spoiler.

vCash
    I don't see how we lose this game, that being said I didn't think we would have had such trouble with KC either. It is a home game though 11-0 here we go!!!

vCash
    definitely a trap game imo. everybody and their dog on the sports channels has a hard on for our team right now. our guys need to tune it out and continue to play solid ball and not let their guard down just like the pats did last week

vCash
    how did the pats let their guard down?? They were playing the 49ers...not a team you can let your guard down.

vCash
    It's a home game, the coaching staff and team obviously has to know the situation of the play-off seeding. We are now in control of our own destiny. We can get that bye. Go get it.

vCash
    I fear the trap game too but you would hope Peyton would not let that happen. As for Brady I can see it cause of his arrogance or should I say BB's arrogance. I dont think Brady overlooked them but I do think BB did somehow. I think that is what happens when you expect the world to drop before you and cower. I think Manning is much more humble and down to earth.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    how did the pats let their guard down?? They were playing the 49ers...not a team you can let your guard down.
    i think they let their guard down in a way that they were feeling invincible. after hearing the media talk them up all week after dismantling the texans, i think they may have got a bit cocky. if that makes any sense

vCash
    Contain Richardson and just stay in position in the secondary and intercept Brandon weeden

vCash
    The Browns are playing well but they are susceptible to turning the ball over. As are we I suppose.
    It seems that if we win the turnover battle, we win.

I'm looking forward to seeing DT versus Haden.

vCash
    bollocks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I fear the trap game too but you would hope Peyton would not let that happen. As for Brady I can see it cause of his arrogance or should I say BB's arrogance. I dont think Brady overlooked them but I do think BB did somehow. I think that is what happens when you expect the world to drop before you and cower. I think Manning is much more humble and down to earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    i think they let their guard down in a way that they were feeling invincible. after hearing the media talk them up all week after dismantling the texans, i think they may have got a bit cocky. if that makes any sense

I don't buy it. The 49ers are just as good, if not better, than the Texans..I just don't see how the Pats would let their guard down against that type of opponent.

vCash
    I see no reason why we shouldn't take the two seed. Sorry to those of you who believe in jinxes and such, but there is no way we should lose to this team or the Chiefs next week.

The Dolphins could give the Pats some trouble but that is really the only worry they have since the Jaguars are just plain awful.

Heck, it is conceivable that we might even take the one seed. The Texans have the Vikings and the Colts. The Vikings need that game big time and so do the Colts.
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 12-17-2012 at 10:22 PM.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Can't take the Browns lightly, they were just riding a 3 game winning streak before going down to the Redskins. They have the bruiser with Richardson and big play ability with Josh Gordon. As long as we play defense like we did last week against Baltimore then we should win. Richardson is a great back but he's no Ray Rice. It should be an easy win but you can't take any game for granted. With Peyton's experience and leadership, I don't see him allowing the team to slack off.

I think the 49ers are a superior team than Houston. They played lockdown defense in the first half.

vCash
    I hate Josh Cribbs

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast