Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which NFC North TE has the worst hands?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brandon Pettigrew

    8 16.33%
  • Kellen Davis

    29 59.18%
  • Jermichael Finley

    12 24.49%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,227
    vCash
    1500

    Which NFC North TE has the worst hands?

    Worst hands out of Brandon Pettigrew, Kellen Davis, or Jermichael Finley?

    POLL COMING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,133
    vCash
    1500
    I know it was raining last night, but man that was a pitiful performance by Davis
    Texans Time is here!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,882
    vCash
    1500
    All physical beasts that play so damn soft. I see Kellen more so gets my vote.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,425
    vCash
    1500
    It's gotta be Kellen Davis. 5 drops on 26 targets...and even that seems low to me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,227
    vCash
    1500
    I think all Bears, Lions, and Packers fans hate their TE. Pettigrew is such a tease. Looks great 1 game and then has butter on his hands for the next 2 games.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500
    This is actually hilarious.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    58,034
    vCash
    1700
    God I hate Kellen Davis

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    43,531
    vCash
    500
    Kellen Davis should not be on an NFL roster.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

    To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    12,881
    vCash
    1500
    Pettigrew is automatic for at least 2 drops a game.

    Get this guy the ball!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Jermichael Finley has awful hands, but I guess he's still better than Kellen Davis


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37,065
    vCash
    500
    Pettigrew and Finley can be solid TEs at times.

    Kellen Davis just all around sucks.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    37,065
    vCash
    500
    I find it funny that Kyle Rudolph is probably the best TE in the North now


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,322
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I find it funny that Kyle Rudolph is probably the best TE in the North now
    Don't really see how that's funny? I guess being good is funny.

    Anyway, I voted Pettigrew; he drops at the worst times. Our first game he dropped one in the end-zone; easy catch. Last game he dropped one that would of been a first down on a drive where a Lions score would of gave a lot of boost. Ya Davis is terrible, but from what I've seen I picked Pettigrew.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video

    Adobt-A-Viking: Josh Robinson
    2 Tackles, 1 INTs, 2.8 QB Rating

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Don't really see how that's funny? I guess being good is funny.

    Anyway, I voted Pettigrew; he drops at the worst times. Our first game he dropped one in the end-zone; easy catch. Last game he dropped one that would of been a first down on a drive where a Lions score would of gave a lot of boost. Ya Davis is terrible, but from what I've seen I picked Pettigrew.
    Pettigrew is a weird *** case. Guy will drop a pass wide open, then come back and make an insane grab with like 2-3 guys around him.

    Don't know if he's the worst of the 3. But he's definitely pretty close to the top. Still think his hands are better than what he gets credit for, and I do think he only has 4 official drops this year (though those stats are misleading).



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    Pettigrew is a weird *** case. Guy will drop a pass wide open, then come back and make an insane grab with like 2-3 guys around him.

    Don't know if he's the worst of the 3. But he's definitely pretty close to the top. Still think his hands are better than what he gets credit for, and I do think he only has 4 official drops this year (though those stats are misleading).
    That's what FInley does.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •