Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Football & Chem Trails

So... I'm sitting here as a Raider fan, watching Monday Night Football, and I'm wondering how the refs make some of these calls....???...!!!!

I cannot believe that KC was negated a TD bcuz of a BS holding call, on who I believe was #76 on the in the Chiefs. (If u watched the play, u know what I'm talking about)

Is it only your team who gets bad calls? Does the NFL toy with games?

I can't watch basketball bcuz of Stern's blatant interest in big money. I can't stand BSPN's bias and it will be funny to see your responses. Please post your favorite team.

BTW, I cant believe these NFL guys do the ish they do. 1-7 and dancing in the end-zone when u finally make a great play 9 weeks into the season; kills me!!!!!
    Last edited by blakersburris; 11-13-2012 at 12:17 PM.

I hate to think sports are fixed just because I love them so much. There are a lot of missed calls in every game and its a shame some impact the game so much more than others.

Im a Cowboy fan and yesterday vs the Eagles I couldnt believe the refs didnt flag Maclin after Claiborne interfered with him and then was yelling in his face while Claiborne was on the ground. Just barking at him and the ref was right there. I thought that was taunting?

Then after the Cowboys pick 6, an Eagle rams into our holder on the XP and theres no call.

However I did see the Boys get away with an illegal block on the punt return and Dez's TD was questionable. It just depends how you look at the game.

I also believe that WRs get so many calls over CBs which annoy me. So many times the CB gets called when theres contact and the WR initiated it or did most of the grabbing.

There we go! Another one! Pass interference on Arenas that will result in a first down.

Politics run everything.

From the booster club at the high school football facility, to the booster clubs in a congress man's pockets.

There we go, another flag on 3rd down to give the Steelers another 1st down !! Was that last call a joke!!??

Is anyone else watching this crap?

It must be the title of the thread! SMH
    Last edited by blakersburris; 11-12-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Theres actually a conspiracy against the steelers. I bekieve thats why it was called.....oh wait it wasnt against the steelers?

Could be worse, we could still have the replacement refs in there calling game winning interceptions or giving coaches extra challenges

It's been a pretty badly officiated game. A couple of questionable PI's, the holding call, the celebration call.
    POOP

I'm not biased when I see penalties, but it does seem like my team always gets screwed (not in terms of the entire game, just small things) by refs. The BS punt return yesterday against Denver, I honestly don't understand how they gave him that TD. I don't care if Carolina would've done the same thing, it should NOT be a TD if he throws the ball down before the endzone (and out of the endzone).

I hate fans that will defend a bad call to the bitter end. If my team got a play in their favor I'd just acknowledge, "I'm glad it benefited us, but it was a bad call."

Makes total business sense, but it is rather obvious.

I thought this thread was gonna be about chem trails.
    Don't let this face fool you...

wtf is a chem trail. i dont get it.

Don't let this face fool you...

Quote Originally Posted by jammastershake View Post
    so the OP thinks the refs are spraying chemicals in the air behind airplanes?
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-13-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Exactly ^^^^

I knew chem trails would run some traffic because most of u are weirdos.

Let's see the BS call these refs make on this 4th down call.

Another BS CALL!!! The NFL can suck it!! OFFENSIVE PASS INTERFERENCE ON A TE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast