Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Antelope Valley
    1. Location - Lancaster, CA
    2. Favorite Current Cardinal - Fitz
    3 Other teams in the NFL you root for? None
    4. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Baseball and Hockey - Dbacks & Coyotes

Hey guys big Vikings fan here, thought I'd run a trade idea by you. Sorry for posting it in here I couldn't find an appropiate thread, doesn't seem like much activity on here, do Cards fans exist?

Anyway the trade was C. Campbell for A. Peterson straight up. Campbell is 29 (when season starts) and carries a similar cap hit to Peterson. You guys get your power RB and we get a beast LE. He does play LE, right? Also do you guys run out of a 3-4 or 4-3 more?

We're running an NFL All Time Redraft here at PSD. We're looking for more teams.

If you're not aware of how this works, the short of spend a couple/three weeks (it's not much time each day or anything, just check in here and there) drafting a team from the pool of every NFL player ever. It's a ton of fun and you learn SO much about NFL history. The most fun game I've ever done here and I've done a lot.

It will take some dedication and some time but everyone is super cool to anyone new, myself and others will honestly help with anything.

So yeah. Sign up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456