Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Could Carson Palmer be a good fit for Cardinals

What do you all think about it saw an article that said Arizona would be a good landing spot if the Raiders were to Trade him.

vCash
    I think Arizona would be the perfect place for him. I am one of the few Raiders fans that actually think Palmer is still a good player and can contribute in the right system/situation.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    What about the possibility of bringing in a guy like Vince Young, fact is, despite his troubles, he's still a winner. He just needs a OL to protect him. Can't do much worse than what you already have.

vCash
    It's sad that in the AZ cards forum the only fans that post are from other teams. Thanks for keeping some kind of life in here. Appreciate it. To answer the question I wouldn't mind taking a look at both Palmer and VY.

vCash
    I think Carson Palmer would be a great fit in Arizona. With Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Early Doucet their passing game would get a major jolt and be effective again. I would also try to sign Steven Jackson if I were them. You add Palmer and Jackson to this roster then you have a shot at the playoffs again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    It's sad that in the AZ cards forum the only fans that post are from other teams. Thanks for keeping some kind of life in here. Appreciate it. To answer the question I wouldn't mind taking a look at both Palmer and VY.
    I think Palmer is much better than anyone on the Cards current QB roster. Kolb is in year 6 or 7 and has shown basically nothing except an addiction to injury. Ending last year in game 4 with a serious concussion. I doubt he could make it through a full season anymore and we paid him enough on to retire for life. Time to cut him. Recognize you made a BIG mistake. Then pay the price. We have some good receivers for Palmer and will likely take a OT with our #7 pick so his protection will likely be good. With Larry Fitz out there and our new TE he will have some targets. He could even be our next Kurt Warner in that many think he is to old or lost his touch. Put him in the right place and we might be surprised. That is a long shot but he is still much better than anyone we have. We still need to draft a backup QB as we have no one who will ever make it in the NFL IMHO. We could find that guy with our #2 pick at #38. A guy like Tyler Wilson. We do have a CAP problem and I do not know what it would take to get Palmer in a trade. Some think he will be cut but I think there are to many teams looking for a QB for that to happen. Perhaps a #5 or #4 pick? I do not have any idea how that might work.

In the NFL if you do not have a good QB you do not have much of any thing.

vCash
    I think Palmer would make perfect sense in Arizona the Raiders would be a perfect trading partner with the Cardinals as well.the Raiders should give the Cardinals Palmer and their first round pick which they use to draft Eric Fisher to provide Blind Side protection.and the Cardinals trade to the Raiders their first second fifth round draft pick in a fifth round pick next year.there you go both sides are happy.

vCash
    After seeing a day and a half of free agency I think the Cards will try to sign a tackle and draft Smith or Barkley with the 1st rounder we have. I'm not sure how I feel about it but as long as the o-line gets fixed and we get a run game going I'll be happy.

vCash
    Carson would look great throwing to Fitz if you fixed your OT problems, that being said..he aint goin nowhere!!!
    STORK WAS RIGHT!
    Mcfadden is useless

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    After seeing a day and a half of free agency I think the Cards will try to sign a tackle and draft Smith or Barkley with the 1st rounder we have. I'm not sure how I feel about it but as long as the o-line gets fixed and we get a run game going I'll be happy.
    if they want to draft smith or barkely in the 2nd there is nothing wrong with that, but not the 1st.

vCash

Thumbs up

I'll take Palmer, he's certainly better than what we have already. All we need are O-Lineman in at least the first two rounds and watch out SF!!!

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I am running the Cards in this mock draft. I'd love to hear some opinions from you guys as to what direction to go in. I'm a Niners fan, so I know you guys fairly well. I'm planning on trading down from 7 and acquiring as many picks as I can. I will be drafting a quarterback in the 2nd or 3rd round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    I am running the Cards in this mock draft. I'd love to hear some opinions from you guys as to what direction to go in. I'm a Niners fan, so I know you guys fairly well. I'm planning on trading down from 7 and acquiring as many picks as I can. I will be drafting a quarterback in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    Almost positive there's like zero of them on PSD lol

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    I think Palmer is the only logical choice for the Cards. I dont see them taking a QB in the draft, and waiting for him to develop. Thats sort of why they are where they are.

I just hope we can get back some of the value that we payed for in Palmer. I know we gave up a 1st and 2nd, and thats not even in the same ballpark of what we would get but I still want something substantial.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast