Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    phoenix az
    Posts
    617
    vCash
    2800

    Cardinals reach agreement with OT Jared Veldheer

    Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
    Former Raiders OT Jared Veldheer reached agreement on a 5-yr, $35M deal with Cardinals, per ESPN league sources.
    Twitter


    Im so excited by this move. Great beginning to free agency.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    Me likey. Bring back Winston and upgrade either SS or CB then we can just draft bpa.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    Also when incognito gets out of rehab or wherever he's at we should get him. Would be very cheap.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    phoenix az
    Posts
    617
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Also when incognito gets out of rehab or wherever he's at we should get him. Would be very cheap.
    Ya that would be interesting in practice. Docket hates him lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    phoenix az
    Posts
    617
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Me likey. Bring back Winston and upgrade either SS or CB then we can just draft bpa.
    We don't have a starter at ss so i have a feeling were drafting one. I don't want bell back. He couldn't cover a tight end to save his life. I'm hoping we nab cromartie that would be awesome.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Posts
    9,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNgSuNs1 View Post
    We don't have a starter at ss so i have a feeling were drafting one. I don't want bell back. He couldn't cover a tight end to save his life. I'm hoping we nab cromartie that would be awesome.
    Draft Pryor out of Louisville in the first or Bucanon from Wash St in the 2nd.

    PP-Mathieu-Pryor-Cro and with Johnson and Bethel showing great improvement we could have the best secondary in all of football.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    phoenix az
    Posts
    617
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Draft Pryor out of Louisville in the first or Bucanon from Wash St in the 2nd.

    PP-Mathieu-Pryor-Cro and with Johnson and Bethel showing great improvement we could have the best secondary in all of football.
    Ya our defense should definitely be top 3.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    350
    vCash
    500
    Game Day!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •