This place is dead..lol..any cards fans alive out there?

Round 1
Erik Kendricks-ILB UCLA

The cards are in desperate need of a NT and a RB. assuming the top two of botn thise positions are off the board..Gurley and Gordon, and Shelton and Brown( not a true NT ). my board has Kendricks as the BPA for this team.

Assuming they get Darryll Washington back, the crads would have a strong insode tandem of Washington and Weatherspoon , but both have shown a great deal of uncertainty from injury and suspension.Kedricks offers insurance and a great deal of scheme and position flexibility.

Round 2

Danielle Hunter- DE/OLB

I looked for a value at RB, OL and NT but decided the talent at this slot was here. Nate Orchard was another name I considered, but schematically he doesn't appear to be a good fit.

Round 3

Preston Smith-OT/G

Im more concerned about the Center position, but Smith can play Guard or Tackle making his versatility a great insurance against Cooper and Massie, neither of whom fill me with great confidence.

Round 4

Ellis McCarthy-NT

Another Bruin.He is big enough to hold down the nose and from my vantage point did a far better job than his draft stock would suggest.

Round 5

BJ Finney-C

Definetly would have preferred an earlier pick at this position but didn't see value, solid depth player even if he doesn't beat out Shipley.

round 6

Mike Orakpo-OLB

Brians little brother is coming off a devastating knee injury, but his measurable aren't just great, they are scary..dude benches 565(?)...runs in the 4.5s (?)..if he ever gets it all together he could be unstoppable from any position in the Lbing set.

round 7
Bernard Blake-CB

has the size your looking for, long shot to make the roster, would feel better if there was a FA option out there...Walter Football has AZ taking Marcus Peters in the second, I didn't mock him because its hard to see him dropping as low as the high 50s considering he has top 20 talent...if he were available I would change that pick.

That leaves the cards a RB short of a full deck...They have already offered through the media a "high" draft pick for AP, I would go all in...

2016 1st and 4th.

Now some will argue, hes 30, and some treat draft picks like they are gold, which when your picking in the top 10-15 they kinda are, but the Cards are going to the playoffs, and will be one of three team in the NFC competing for the SB with the Pack and the Seahawks, so their 1st round pick is close to a second and their fourth is close to a 5th.

AP is a first balliot Hall of fame RB who has played 1 game in nearly two years when the season starts.
I don't know HOW much he has left, but he is FRESH, and putting him on this roster with a good draft is a ring for sure.