Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Loyalty....

vCash

Loyalty....

I think the biggest problem is that there's too much loyalty. It might sound funny but think about it.

When David Dielh went down, the line had played its best football in years. The term "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" should applied cause ever since DIEHL has been reinserted back into the line up, the line has gotten worse. I understand its not right to lose your spot due to injuries but that's not the case. Dielh SUCKS, that's why he should stay off the line.

Ahmad Bradshaw is probably the most frustrating player, the guy has the fire and passion you want but lacks the iq and might have the worst version I've ever seen. And he fumbles too much. It's funny how when David Wilson fumbles, he doesn't touch the ball for 3 games. Bradshaw fumbles, he doesn't touch the ball for 3 plays. Not saying Wilson will be a game changer, but if he's a first round pick shouldn't you play him...like you did prince, KP, nicks, Ross, JPP etc. set up some packages. And it's time to make Andre Brown the starting RB. I'm tired of Bradshaw.

I understand this the same team that went to the Super Bowl last year but lets be fair. We got hot. They're players on this team that shouldn't be starting. I'll go as far as Tuck should be bench. His effort and lack of getting off of blocks is sickening. Give Adrian Tracey a shot or the kid who had a break preseason. Tuck sucks and is on the decline. Osi is up and down and is strictly a pass rusher who only has ONE push rushing move. Canty is too incosistent for me. Linval is an average DT who will have a couple of games where he looks real good.

Linebacker Boley has been average lately

Fewel has been our d coordinator for 3 season and players are still confused. We don't have zone players. When you have kiwi drop back in coverage then you know you're a horrible coach. Webster has lost a step and Prince as funny as this sounds might be our best man corner which isn't a good thing since he's average at best as well. Rolle either needs to be cut or restructure his deal cause he's no where near a top safety. Fewel needs to go.

I understand this organization is high on loyalty but enough is enough. I say bench tuck and move kiwi back to the line ( maybe that will light a fire under him) start Keith Rivers at the same...Start KP once he returns, start Brown over Bradshaw, bench Deihl and start Lock

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    this issue is strictly on TC, he's old and stubborn. Unfortunately any changes might come too late. Bengal should've been a team we could beat, and we had our chances against Steelers. Rest of the schedule looks tough, especially with Saints getting back to their old form.

vCash
    I've really never cared for your posts but I agree almost 100% with everything
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    They're gonna loyalty their way out of the playoffs.

....BUT, we've been here before and seen them go on a Super Bowl run. Gotta stay grounded with this team. Going game-to-game with them is too nutty.

vCash
    agreed about bradshaw and diehl. Tuck is on the decline for sure, but we can't bench him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    agreed about bradshaw and diehl. Tuck is on the decline for sure, but we can't bench him.
    Tuck has sucked in so many ways, I think it's time to think about benching him. He's playing like his heart isn't in it anymore

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    I thought Tuck looked good against PIT and WAS. Thought he was starting to wake up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Tuck has sucked in so many ways, I think it's time to think about benching him. He's playing like his heart isn't in it anymore
    Tuck has no heart. Only in superbowls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I thought Tuck looked good against PIT and WAS. Thought he was starting to wake up.
    Their offensive line had something to do with that

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    I agree with the fact that fewell needs to go. He is so conservative and doesn't do anything creative with the 2 blitzes he does per game. Diehl shouldn't be in the NFL let alone starting, and I also agree with benching tuck. Maybe it'll wake his sorry *** up.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Great thread......you are 100% dead on about everything you said. I agree with you then on the other hand I trust Tom Coughlin as our HC and he knows his players.

Its obvious that Locklear play made us better ....and should start but TC loyalty to his players and coaches is what won us two SB's in 4 years.

Its a long season so I trust that we can put this thing together and make the playoffs. You got to look at the situation in a various ways. Sure locklear was playing well but it was early in the season. The level of play picks up as the season goes on. Will Locklear be able to play at the same level in week 13 or playoffs? Bradshaw should be benched but we all know what he can do....Coughlin knows his vets....hes just playing it out.

Even though I do agree with you ...I would like to see Brown, Locklear, Barden and others more their time will come but when it does they got to be ready or its on the HC.
    Last edited by Missing56&33; 11-12-2012 at 08:25 PM.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!