Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: porter

vCash

porter

He might go top 3 let alone top 10. He is amazing. Bad feeling he may end up in Oakland

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    In closing.. Doom is worth his contract

vCash
    I think everybody disagrees with that. Including elway this off season. so ima throw sand in yourface when dumervil is gone ifhe refuses to take a pay cut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    I think everybody disagrees with that. Including elway this off season. so ima throw sand in yourface when dumervil is gone ifhe refuses to take a pay cut.
    So if you get to throw sand in our faces if we are wrong, are you going to eat crow if you are proven wrong?
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    I think you're the only one who disagrees with that. So imma gladly accept your sand throwing if thats somehow becomes the case

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by odie333 View Post
    So if you get to throw sand in our faces if we are wrong, are you going to eat crow if you are proven wrong?

Oh yeah bring it

vCash
    ^bull. You haven't even given Elway props for bringing in Bannan, Tamme, Dressen, Brooking, Adams, etc... All the things that you wrote off as "trash" are playing big parts for us...you haven't eaten crow yet. So you probably aren't going to.

vCash
    bannan hasbt done a thing other than be trash. Brooking is average but gets people lined up. So no rah rah talk about him please, tamme makes a play once or twice every couple games WOW SAME FOR DRESSEN WOWWWWW. What is there to give credit about? Lol none of them are stand out additions by far. Smh theres no crow to eat buddy

vCash
    Theres nothing BIG about anybody you named dude. There all average or trash

vCash
    Do you expect every player to be a pro bowler?

vCash
    nope the point is they havent done enough yet to warfant praise and guys like bannin brookings and adams wont.
    Just depth and a body from bannan. No talebt there, tamme is a guy whose not getting open like he did that year in indy, dressen average, a body, green is taking tamme and dressen job soon , adams solid depth not a tand out. So yeah theres n crow to eat

vCash
    bannan hasbt done a thing other than be trash. Brooking is average but gets people lined up. So no rah rah talk about him please, tamme makes a play once or twice every couple games WOW SAME FOR DRESSEN WOWWWWW. What is there to give credit about? Lol none of them are stand out additions by far. Smh theres no crow to eat buddy
    Man, you're hopeless. I'm becoming more suspicious that you're just trying to do this on purpose.

bannan hasbt done a thing other than be trash.
    Prove it. In the off-season, run defense was a very popular topic with you..and you expressed your displeasure (as well as me) in letting Bunkeley walk. You agreed with the PFF stats that I used for Bunkeley and how much of a factor he was in run defense.

So with that in mind, Justin Bannan is rated the highest in run defense among NT/DT's with PFF. Meaning..he has done a BETTER job than Bunkeley and is paid about 24 million less. So I ask the question...how has he been trash exactly??

Brooking is average but gets people lined up. So no rah rah talk about him please,
    You act as if him communicating to get people in the right position to make a play is not a significant thing?? Ever since Brooking has been the Mike, the defense has been much better. If you haven't noticed, nobody is complaining about Brooking as much as they have with Joe Mays....nobody is complaining about brookings at all really. He's got two roles. Help support in run defense (he's got 7 stops in 158 snaps compared to Joe Mays 9 stops in 305 snaps...you do the math..if you can) and communicate with the defense. He's doing both of them and our defense is better. But sure, his play is not worthy of significance.

tamme makes a play once or twice every couple games WOW SAME FOR DRESSEN WOWWWWW.
    Dressen is the best pass blocking TE in NFL (via PFF). Tamme is also in the top 5 in pass blocking. Tamme has that PFM chemistry and that should never go overlooked while Dressen is becoming a nice red zone target...he's got as many TD's as Antonio Gates. And most importantly...our TE's are miles better than anybody we had last year. They are actually threats.

I can also throw in stokely in there...but I'm sure he's just trash too.

For a guy who has stated that he "knows and plays" the game, you sure base players significance and value on the "big plays" more often than not. Which leads me to believe you don't know as much as you claim to...not like that was ever in question.
    Last edited by BRAVE KID; 11-17-2012 at 01:14 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Man, you're hopeless. I'm becoming more suspicious that you're just trying to do this on purpose.
    Even though BK hates it THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I dont get you ET. You worry about the salary cap (which you have no idea how it works), but yet when we bring in smaller pieces for fairly cheap and they contribute greatly, its not enough for you. To get probowl caliber players, you gotta pay em, to pay em you gotta eat up cap space.. its a circular dilemna with you

vCash
    Theres nothing BIG about anybody you named dude. There all average or trash
    seriously dude? are we not in first in the afc west? are we not able to have a shot at sitting pretty in the playoffs? it's a team effort, they are not trash, i respect your info but come on man, trash?
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast