Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: porter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    I know I post on my phone with the PSD app all the time, maybe he is still using the old razr phone or something where one button could be three letters??
    Or... that's how homie spells...

http://www.smartdraw.com/Blog/archiv...s-payroll.aspx

vCash
    the only reason dooms gets sacks is because of von miller. Where was dooms when miller was hirt last year and teams didnt need to double von? Oh wait dooms was nowhere to be found! He is not worth the coin. Put any pass rusher with a smidget of talent opposite von and your gonna get production. Dooms is washed up he does the same rush every play and the one or two times the olinemen loses technique dooms makes a play. Miss me with the numbers and stats.. The eyes dont lie

vCash
    That was crazy in 2009 when when he led the league with 17 sacks with Von Miller on the other side! Just crazy! (Also, when he was 6th in sacks with Von Miller on the other side in 2007! Insane!)

(Also, nuts when Dumervil set the single game NCAA sack record, broke Dwight Freeney's record, and had 20 sacks in one season at Louisville! Nuts!)

(Then also, how whoever played across Von Miller in college at Texas A&M didn't get double digits in sacks! Man!)
    Last edited by Rentzias; 11-15-2012 at 06:52 PM.

vCash
    What part of washed ?up dont you get

vCash
    Dooms USED YO BE A FEROCIOUS PASS RUSHER. Spin moves, double spin moves, bull rush, speed rush. Your a idiot if you think hes what he was 3 years ago let alone 6 7 8 yearsago. Your clearly lacking knowledge with the rest of the people who think he is anuthing he used to be. Dooms is nothing but a bullrush guy now lol. You dudes dont watch the games more than once and it shows by your lack of knowledge.

vCash
    Anybody who studies the game knows better. I pause rewind slow motion watch players at every position visible on the frickin screen! Whi ch is why I know I know more than the average fan/stat boy like some of you most the time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    the only reason dooms gets sacks is because of von miller. Where was dooms when miller was hirt last year and teams didnt need to double von? Oh wait dooms was nowhere to be found! He is not worth the coin. Put any pass rusher with a smidget of talent opposite von and your gonna get production. Dooms is washed up he does the same rush every play and the one or two times the olinemen loses technique dooms makes a play. Miss me with the numbers and stats.. The eyes dont lie
    The only reason Manning throws TD passes is because Decker and Thomas catch them...

The only reason McGahee gets rushing yards is because Manning draws the defense with the pass...

The only reason Woodyard gets tackles is because the D-Line occupies blockers...

We can play this game all day. Where was the pass rush opposite Miller last year when Doom was out at the beginning of the season? The fact is Doom does his job and he does it well. He has been a professional. He's never complained. He's never held out. From the day he was drafted he has given 100% and outperformed expectations. Now because he has talent opposite him he is "washed up"?
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    BTW, you can watch something a million times in super speed, slow motion, upside down, or backwards. That doesn't automatically make you an expert or more knowledgeable than someone else. Especially when you have formulated an opinion before go.

vCash
    im not wasting my time with yall. Its written that you dont get the game and ignoring the fact that elite pass rushers are the ones should be making 14 million. Not some one trick pony thats benefiting from a complete animal playing the other side.

Bye

vCash
    um.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    im not wasting my time with yall. Its written that you dont get the game and ignoring the fact that elite pass rushers are the ones should be making 14 million. Not some one trick pony thats benefiting from a complete animal playing the other side.

Bye
    They signed him when he was elite. Were they supposed to know he was going to "drop off" as you believe he has? Dude isn't getting paid year to year and renegotiating year to year.

vCash
    Doesnt matter, hes beenpaid WELL the last couoleyears as his play has came way down. Hes made his large checks and now its time to cut thst salarydown if he wants to remain a bronco. Atlanta just release a guy they paid 30 million to a year ago because thwy found out he wasnt fgood he just benefited from having williams and allen on that line. Dumervil was great, now hes average and average dont get paid 14 a year. Watch elway draft some de talent for 10 million less and get the same production aslong as von miller is on the field. This is a guy who gets double and triple teamed. A elite pass rusher opposite von should have 20 sacks a year

vCash
    Dooms USED YO BE A FEROCIOUS PASS RUSHER. Spin moves, double spin moves, bull rush, speed rush. Your a idiot if you think hes what he was 3 years ago let alone 6 7 8 yearsago. Your clearly lacking knowledge with the rest of the people who think he is anuthing he used to be. Dooms is nothing but a bullrush guy now lol. You dudes dont watch the games more than once and it shows by your lack of knowledge.

What are you talking about?? Doom has always had two moves. Speed rush and Bull rush. He doesn't do spin moves and sure as hell doesn't do double spin moves...hell I wished he did..that way he's more effective...gives him more of an arsenal and keeps the OL honest.

In 2009 Doom was standing up..which apparently helped his speed rush tremendously tack that along with his natural leverage that he gets...and yea..you got a sack king. Not really a surprise.

Just look at the guys stats dude. In 9 games this year, he's only 13 tackles away from matching his career high (which shows drastic improvement in the running game), 2.5 sacks away from last year's production, 5.5 sacks away from his 2nd highest sack total in his career. Even if (when) he misses this Charger game, he's got 6 games to reach 5.5 sacks. So a sack a game...something Doom is very capable of doing. Not washed up at all..probably a little overrated..but certainly not washed up.

vCash
    If you want to pick on something...how about you pick on the fact that Doom is always against the LT. Doom is elite against the RT..no joke..for his career his pass rush productivity has been better off the RT than it has off the LT. So that bears the question...why not let Doom just rush from off the RT?? That way we just get the most productivity from him while Von is so good he can still spank LT's. That's just my opinion though..

vCash
    So answer me this ET. If Doom success is all due to Von, Then why don't Wolfe, Bannan and Vickerson have 7 sacks each? In fact they don't even have 7 sacks combined.

And don't compare Doom to Ray Edwards. The most sacks Edwards ever had in one season playing opposite Allen was 8.5. That was in 16 full games. And playing opposite John Abraham didn't seem to help him in Atlanta even though Abraham has 7 sacks this year.

Doom had 9.5 last year in 14 games coming back from injury, and we all know it took him a few games before he shook the rust off. In fact his 9.5 sacks came in the final 10 games of the season. Extrapolate that rate over 16 games and you get 15 sacks. That would put him 5th in the league last year.

This year Doom has 7 sacks through 9 games. Extrapolate that over 16 games and you get 12.5 sacks. Good for 8th in the league last year.

He is still dominant and deserves to get paid. You can't fault a guy for making the most of his situation. In fact he should be applauded for not being a slouch.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast