Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 109

Thread: porter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500

    tracy porter

    what are your thoughts on porters return, does he still have a starting spot? i think carter and harris are doing a great job. I do wish porter the best and hope he gets healthy!
    Last edited by NDBRONCO; 11-12-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    what are your thoughts on porters return, does he still have a starting spot? i think carter and harris are doing a great job. I do wish porter the best and hope he gets healthy!
    thanks for the details on a full name of which porter your talking about and what team he plays for
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    ILSTU
    Posts
    7,395
    vCash
    1500
    ^ haha no kidding.... VERY INFORMATIVE!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    2,317
    vCash
    1500
    I just seen a dude wearing a Jerry Porter raider jersey the other day



    Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,641
    vCash
    1500
    Umm yeah. I dont think most people know about Tracy Porter (Broncos CB)or what is going on with him. This is not really a main topic but since its here.


    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...zures/1677897/

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz View Post
    I just seen a dude wearing a Jerry Porter raider jersey the other day
    thats who i thought we were talking about and hot damn he played for the raiders?
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    Ah yes the wise cracks. I meant to put this in the broncos forum, but thanks for being a smart ***.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,362
    vCash
    1500
    If they think he won't have another seizure, then I don't see why he doesn't go back into the lineup. He didn't have a problem down here with the Saints. We really wanna see him do well, since he's a hometown kid. Saints never should have let him go.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    If they think he won't have another seizure, then I don't see why he doesn't go back into the lineup. He didn't have a problem down here with the Saints. We really wanna see him do well, since he's a hometown kid. Saints never should have let him go.
    He has the skills and i was beyond excited when denver picked him up but carter and harris are playing lights out. I really feel bad for him
    [IMG][/IMG]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    Ah yes the wise cracks. I meant to put this in the broncos forum, but thanks for being a smart ***.
    np it was easy especially with what we call a dumbass who post and doesnt give details
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    np it was easy especially with what we call a dumbass who post and doesnt give details
    did you not see that i meant to put this in the broncos forum? sorry bro i'm not on this thing 24-7 and posted it in the wrong forum, my bad maybe one day ill be a tough internet guy like you and get to post insults on newbies threads. and np? and your what I CALL a d-bag. jiffymix
    [IMG][/IMG]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NDBRONCO View Post
    did you not see that i meant to put this in the broncos forum? sorry bro i'm not on this thing 24-7 and posted it in the wrong forum, my bad maybe one day ill be a tough internet guy like you and get to post insults on newbies threads. and np? and your what I CALL a d-bag. jiffymix
    np= no problem

    calling me a smartass must make you a internet tough guy as well
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    np= no problem

    calling me a smartass must make you a internet tough guy as well
    yup.....that's what i am. Watch out if i start using caps lock.
    [IMG][/IMG]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,963
    vCash
    1500
    of course hes the starter. He is very good in his own right. And untill he plays horrible hes the starter. Tony carter and harris are our future. Carters deal is up next year gotta extend him. Sorry but if champs not taking a massive paycut hes heading out. Porter 26, harris 24, carter 24 are your future and all can play

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NORTH DAKOTA
    Posts
    804
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    of course hes the starter. He is very good in his own right. And untill he plays horrible hes the starter. Tony carter and harris are our future. Carters deal is up next year gotta extend him. Sorry but if champs not taking a massive paycut hes heading out. Porter 26, harris 24, carter 24 are your future and all can play
    i think champ will take a cut and hopefully get moved to safety
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •