Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: porter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Words of a poet!

You know, If I said that I would be called an internet gangster.
    LMAO exactly if I would have said it I would get a reply from Menapause guy or whatever that dudes name is that comes in and says once every few months how I pick on everyone. Nothing about the Broncos just to say how mean I am lol. I still don't even know what I did to him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    LMAO exactly if I would have said it I would get a reply from Menapause guy or whatever that dudes name is that comes in and says once every few months how I pick on everyone. Nothing about the Broncos just to say how mean I am lol. I still don't even know what I did to him
    Ha ha. I know who you are talking about. He does have a hard on for you. The irony is that he attacks you for responding to ET's posts. Wait... I have one of those too.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    thats the difference... i attack peoples comments while you keep trying to be a tough guy and call everyone out like your opinion is the only one that matters. et says some pretty weird stuff, but half the time you just come in here and play the hate on et game which brings no value to this forum. i truly hope that one day you realize that the only thing i have ever tried to get across to you is that you should attack an arguement not a person. like seriously look at your last 2 posts and tell me the value they bring to the forum. its just a shoddy attempt to make yourself feel cooler or to try to make others in the forum think your a cooler person. it really is sad that you feel you have to do that instead of bringing something about the broncos to a broncos forum.... and now im a sucker cause i just took ur bait...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    thats the difference... i attack peoples comments while you keep trying to be a tough guy and call everyone out like your opinion is the only one that matters. et says some pretty weird stuff, but half the time you just come in here and play the hate on et game which brings no value to this forum. i truly hope that one day you realize that the only thing i have ever tried to get across to you is that you should attack an arguement not a person. like seriously look at your last 2 posts and tell me the value they bring to the forum. its just a shoddy attempt to make yourself feel cooler or to try to make others in the forum think your a cooler person. it really is sad that you feel you have to do that instead of bringing something about the broncos to a broncos forum.... and now im a sucker cause i just took ur bait...
    And you just brought major value to this forum. Your horse can only jump so high, mj.

Okay. Some day I will grow up to be this cool dude like you who interacts on the internet like a professional. Until then, I will continue to understand that this is a website created to let people discuss sports and their opinion of said sports. I will also continue to understand that this is a platform for people to state their opinions about their teams and about those who make opinions about their teams.

But, until I become this stellar dude who only discusses the positives said about his team and only responds to those who are not morons, I will always be below the level of your awesomeness. Please allow me into this elite category of internet posters that you belong to. For the record; here are are my last 2 posts. Lets take further: here are my posts over the last 2 days not directed at ET:

True. However, I m not ready to put the last two weeks on Willis. We all watched the games, the line definitely left the team hanging in terms of run blocking.

I saw a Willis that looked similar as he did 4 weeks ago. What I didnt see was many holes to run through.
    Absolutely. Sitting a guy who happens to be your best at his said position does nothing but hurt the team and hurt his attitude. All of his fumbles have come from backside pursuit. One would think that this is fixable.
    It isn't about offending anyone. It is about putting the best product on the field and positioning the team for success. Willis fumbles too much, but he gives this team the best chacne to win even taking those fumbles into account.
    I heard on NFL Radio this evening that the MRI was negative. Appears to be a strained muscle and he is day to day. Best outcome we could have hoped for.
    I know. Major buzz kill. I do not believe Ayers can keep up today's play.
    Just heard that Fox said he is "very concerned" about Dooms MRI results tomorrow. Does not sound good.
    Very proud of the team today. Fumbles, dropped balls, missed assignments and we still won big. That says quite a bit for the character of this team and how they are coming together.

Defense was huge and PFM was his usual awesomeness. Oline hurt us a bit with letting pressure too many times. It is great watching PFM and his refreshed legs.

Willis needs to stop letting those backside hits jar the ball loose. Very frustrating. Regardless, he is our best option at TB and its not even close. Those of you calling for Moreno have a screw loose. It in wasn't his one fumble that benched his ***; it was that and everything else he does wrong. He is not suited for this offense.

Very enthused with where OUR team is right now. Definitely the best team we have fielded since the Elway years.
    So, if you would kindly STFU and get your feelings out of the way, you may realize that I add some pretty good feedback in this forum and that you are a sensitive vajayjay who oddly has a hard on for me.

If you don't like what I say, put me on ignore. If you don't; stop your ****ing whining like a little girl.

Very simple... your choice. Get on board or stop being a little girl.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 11-14-2012 at 01:17 AM.

vCash
    oh please your a apologist joke.

Now gack on topic

vCash
    i think pretty much everyone on the forum is pretty cool everyone i have come across is very smart when it comes to the broncos. now lets all just get along and rag on the chargers and pick fight with stupid ****ing charger fans. **** i hate charger fans.
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    Charger fans don't bother me...they are huge bandwagoners..can't even take them seriously. Raider fans are the problem..so many stupid ones..

vCash
    back on topic
    i think we should keep porter. i mean having depth on defense on all levels is key. esp if we are going to beat a team like the pats with their breakneck sped up no huddle that we saw. He's already being paid so might as well keep him

vCash
    And you just brought major value to this forum. Your horse can only jump so high, mj.
    Okay. Some day I will grow up to be this cool dude like you who interacts on the internet like a professional. Until then, I will continue to understand that this is a website created to let people discuss sports and their opinion of said sports. I will also continue to understand that this is a platform for people to state their opinions about their teams and about those who make opinions about their teams.

But, until I become this stellar dude who only discusses the positives said about his team and only responds to those who are not morons, I will always be below the level of your awesomeness. Please allow me into this elite category of internet posters that you belong to. For the record; here are are my last 2 posts. Lets take further: here are my posts over the last 2 days not directed at ET:

So, if you would kindly STFU and get your feelings out of the way, you may realize that I add some pretty good feedback in this forum and that you are a sensitive vajayjay who oddly has a hard on for me.

If you don't like what I say, put me on ignore. If you don't; stop your ****ing whining like a little girl.

Very simple... your choice. Get on board or stop being a little girl.
    yeah i realize i didnt bring value, but you cant bait me like that and not expect a response. it is honestly sad how you cant see the differences in the things... like im just gonna read you calling me out and not respond. your logic is rediculous.

woooow ur the one who keeps starting **** trying to get anybody to bite at your pathetic attempt for attention (i believe it was me, et, and delusional that you tried to start **** with yesterday alone). i called you out once, and now you cant drop it and keep bringing your hurt little feelings up. seriously grow up dude. you baited me into getting into this with you so dont act like your somehow a victim.

also good job attacking the person not the arguement. if you dont want to keep getting into this then seriously drop it. trying to compare yourself to game over is pathetic... miromentes or whatever the hell his name was just went after GO. you ask for it, then when its dropped you rehatch the same damn issue. again stop starting **** and move on.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 11-14-2012 at 05:05 PM.

vCash
    so ya. tracy porter... he had a pretty good week one... lol (awkwardly trying to get back on topic)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    yeah i realize i didnt bring value, but you cant bait me like that and not expect a response. it is honestly sad how you cant see the differences in the things... like im just gonna read you calling me out and not respond. your logic is rediculous.

woooow ur the one who keeps starting **** trying to get anybody to bite at your pathetic attempt for attention (i believe it was me, et, and delusional that you tried to start **** with yesterday alone). i called you out once, and now you cant drop it and keep bringing your hurt little feelings up. seriously grow up dude. you baited me into getting into this with you so dont act like your somehow a victim.

also good job attacking the person not the arguement. if you dont want to keep getting into this then seriously drop it. trying to compare yourself to game over is pathetic... miromentes or whatever the hell his name was just went after GO. you ask for it, then when its dropped you rehatch the same damn issue. again stop starting **** and move on.
    Come on man. You take the internet way too ****ing serious. If you take the internet this serious, I can only imagine how miserable of a person you would be to hang around in the real world.

You do notice that out of those three names you mentioned, you are the only one who got their wittle fiwings hurt. Pull up your panties and stop taking a person on the other end of a keyboard so serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    so ya. tracy porter... he had a pretty good week one... lol (awkwardly trying to get back on topic)
    That was one hell of a first game. So much so that I had major hopes for what he would add to this team. It kinda fell apart in game 2 and never came back around though.

vCash
    That was one hell of a first game. So much so that I had major hopes for what he would add to this team. It kinda fell apart in game 2 and never came back around though.
    i am hoping that his mistakes in game two were because of his health issues and when he comes back we see that same ball hawk we saw in game one!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    back on topic
    i think we should keep porter. i mean having depth on defense on all levels is key. esp if we are going to beat a team like the pats with their breakneck sped up no huddle that we saw. He's already being paid so might as well keep him
    I don't wanna play a player just because we committed money to him, even though it's only a one year contract. He deserves his shot of course, but no one knows the chemistry and individual talent more than Del Rio and his staff, so I won't call it a waste of money if their evaluation shows that Porter is better off coming in as a dime back for the rest of the year.

vCash
    I have always been a supporter of the "best man plays" philosophy. If Porter gets healthy and the coaches determine he is the best man for the job, then I think he should get his job back. If, when Porter is healthy, the coaches have determined that Harris and Carter are better suited for the job, then they should play ahead of Porter. The one thing that I think for sure will come out of this is that Porter will not be retained beyond this season. Harris and Porter have proven capable and we still have young talent in Bolden to coach up. The money that will be required to keep Porter will likely go somewhere else.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast