Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: porter

vCash
    lmao Champ is not going anywhere, now people would rather have Porter than Champ. It is crazy how one off game in which AJ is making everyone look silly this year and people want to throw everything Champ has done out the window. Porter should not start our defense is better without him but great to have depth!!

vCash
    I guarantee if champ doesnt take a massive pay cut hes gone

vCash
    I hope ET becomes GM of the Raiders one day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    I hope ET becomes GM of the Raiders one day.
    Chargers are probably going to be looking, lets all put in a good word for ET!!

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Ya, heres an idea, we use this future HOF'er to cover teams best WR's all game so our other guys can look great against their 2's and 3's, AND we'll leave that HOF'er on an island.. cause he can handle it and limit their #1's impact, and we'll use that extra man we free up to either help on the other side, on the TE or send someone to get to the QB.. but hey, if he doesnt take a pay cut, hes gone.. 'smh'

Back to Porter, with the way Carter and Harris are playing, hes gotta earn that spot back IMO

vCash
    I tend to not lend much credence to ET's guarantees. See below:

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post
    Its almost a guarantee that tebow will beat out sanchez, sanchez is already rattled, and thr jets owner gm and coacj wants him unlike elway and them. You kno why I dont respect elway? Because in the heat of the games the,wins, he constantly bashed tebow and put him down, but,while orton was losing,he said orton gave us the best chance to win supporting orton, elways a joke. And it,has nothing,to do with manning.
    On the other hand... nykol is apparently the PSD Denver Broncos Forum Nostradamus...

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Ok thats fine, but since were playing the what if game.. what if Manning has another MVP caliber season, and Tebow doesnt beat out Sanchez and is used 5 times a game.

NYJ doesnt know what they got themselves into IMO, feel free to ask me why if you wanna read all morning lol
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    I gladly accept that title lol

vCash
    LMAO, I love you guys, except for DenverBoy....good thing ET isn't that guy right?!?

Say it ain't so Von say it ain't so!!!

vCash
    Ha HA. No kidding.
    "Nobody makes me bleed my own blood..... Nobody!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by odie333 View Post
    I tend to not lend much credence to ET's guarantees. See below:

On the other hand... nykol is apparently the PSD Denver Broncos Forum Nostradamus...
    Nice work odie lmao classic!!

vCash
    I'm a little tempted now to conjure up some past posts...just to see how these "guarantee's" paid off..

vCash
    no life. Digging up old post. What am I a politician?

vCash
    Nah, you're just an idiot that is easy to mock (which some people may actually refer to as a politician).

It's what happens when you keep throwing around "guarantees" like you actually know what you're talking about. Then when you get called out on it...

"smh, no life, fools,..etc..etc"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Yes it is when you get arrogant and start name calling and acting like everyone is idiots because they have a different opinion. I have said things and my opinion and they have turned out to be wrong so I am sure we could all dig up something we have said that sounds dumb now. That being said this looks pretty close to how the season has turned out!!

Raiders=Palmer he sucks and has for what 5 years now? The Raiders as always dysfunctional they are no threat!!
    KC=Cassel I mean why do people still think for one year in NE he is going to be good after a few years of being horrible?? Sorry Orton can't save you this year!!
    San Diego=Rivers now he can play and has game but is his head in it? Wait till they hit there part of the schedule we are at!! Turner is about out, it is do or die for the coaches and FO, this is our biggest threat but I still don't think with all that they are that good, hell the Raiders could have beat them with a healthy long snapper!!

AFC West is the Broncos to lose!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Nah, you're just an idiot that is easy to mock (which some people may actually refer to as a politician).

It's what happens when you keep throwing around "guarantees" like you actually know what you're talking about. Then when you get called out on it...

Words of a poet!

You know, If I said that I would be called an internet gangster.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast