Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you ready for some football?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Monday night party?

22 51.16%
  • Professor Blams loves Alex Smith

21 48.84%
  • 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Done, buy why?
    Cuz no one likes sharter but everyone loves cheapy

vCash
    Bears will win on monday!

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    this is 2012. they should have invented shock absorbent on the helmet by now
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't think so. Theres a reason that Lovie switched the offensive players to tomorrow. Cutler could be cleared by a neurologist today and practice tomorrow before talking to the media.

Either way, I think we can't read too much into anything until we get the official report.

While I certainly admire your optimism, I think Lovie is just playing games w/the media. Doesn't have to release an injury report until later on today, and might as well keep everyone guessing by switching the offensive players availability to Friday.

Regardless, hopefully Alshon gets back this week. I've given up hope on Bennett and Hester being able to make significant impacts/draw attention away from marshall. At least with Alshon we know that he can get open, and Cambell seemed to have decent chemistry w/him in preseason action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    henry mel with the hitler stache ahhahaha

vCash
    Jay Cutler (concussion) didn't participate in Thursday's practice, but coach Lovie Smith said he could start Monday even if he doesn't practice this week.
    "There is not a whole lot I can say. He is getting better," Smith said. "Don’t know if he’ll be able to go this week." The early signs for Cutler's Week 11 status aren't looking good, but Smith's comments make it clear the Bears aren't rushing toward a determination. Concussions are not a "game-time decision" type of injury, so we should know Cutler's status by Sunday morning even though the Bears aren't playing until Monday night. Nov 15 - 5:08 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3608/jay-cutler

Alshon Jeffery (hand) returned to Bears practice Thursday.
    Beat writer Sean Jensen reports Jeffery was "at least" limited in Thursday's session. Out since Week 5, it puts Jeffery on track to return for Monday night's showdown with the 49ers. Jeffery's return would be a major boost for an offense with almost no viable pass catchers outside of Brandon Marshall. As a rookie coming off such a prolonged absence, however, he won't be worth immediate WR3 consideration. Nov 15 - 5:03 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7441/alshon-jeffery
    Last edited by Cub_StuckinSTL; 11-15-2012 at 05:29 PM.

vCash
    Alex Smith (concussion) has been cleared for non-contact drills.
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Smith has passed his concussion tests. He's now on track to get in at least a limited session in Thursday's return to practice, and barring a setback, to start against Chicago. Don't drop Colin Kaepernick just yet if you're a Smith owner in a two-QB league, but plan on Smith being under center. Nov 14 - 5:23 PM
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3119/alex-smith

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    While I certainly admire your optimism, I think Lovie is just playing games w/the media. Doesn't have to release an injury report until later on today, and might as well keep everyone guessing by switching the offensive players availability to Friday.

Regardless, hopefully Alshon gets back this week. I've given up hope on Bennett and Hester being able to make significant impacts/draw attention away from marshall. At least with Alshon we know that he can get open, and Cambell seemed to have decent chemistry w/him in preseason action.
    A part of the blame goes on the quarterback tho. It seems like at times Cutler gets too locked onto Marshall. I haven't seen Bennet drop many passes thrown his way at all this season. Hester has dropped a few but then again neither is targeted much which make the drops stick out a lil more.

vCash
    I just wanted a full season of Cutler/BMarsh god dammit.

I am selfish and I want what I want!

NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I just wanted a full season of Cutler/BMarsh god dammit.

I am selfish and I want what I want!
    We still might get that. He hasn't been ruled out for Monday night yet, even though I don't think he will play. Honestly, if he misses the game, that's fine by me. I didn't really feel all that confident going into that game, even with Cutler.

vCash
    Is it monday yet?

vCash
    Hopefully Forte doesn't pull a repeat performance from last week. If that's the case, we're ****ed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Wow that was a beautiful return by Buffalo.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post

I don't get how Bennett was able to get open to average 50 catches for a couple years. Seems like the problem this year is Cutler's determination to get the ball to Marshall.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)