Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you ready for some football?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Monday night party?

22 51.16%
  • Professor Blams loves Alex Smith

21 48.84%
  • 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 11: BEARS (7-2) vs 49ERS (6-2-1)

I can't believe people are complaining about Campbell when we had the worst backup QB of all time last year.

vCash

Week 11: BEARS (7-2) vs 49ERS (6-2-1)

Anyways, I think we're going to lose Monday, everyone will call us pretenders, and then we'll kick *** the rest of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    I can't believe people are complaining about Campbell when we had the worst backup QB of all time last year.
    I don't think its really complaining about Campbell being the backup as much as the prospect of him having to start and play probably the toughest game of the season for us.

This is a big game, a tie breaker/conference record, not to mention the prospect of a tie up top of the North...

Very uncomfortable feeling, considering we were 7-1 going into last Sunday and looking like we would clinch a playoff spot by week 13-14.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Anyways, I think we're going to lose Monday, everyone will call us pretenders, and then we'll kick *** the rest of the season.
    I'm enclined to agree with ya brother... Not feeling this game, and I'm really bummed at the probability of Cutler being down for the first game I've been to in 10 years, not to mention the 2nd biggest game of the overall season.

Hopefully CSSTL is right and Campbell comes out and makes things happen.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    campbell has the ability, we will see with a full week of preperation.

JUST HAVING ANOTHER HEART ATTACK HERE BOB!!! AAAAND IM DONE! THAT MAKES A BAKERS DOZEN.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1990 View Post
    I'm enclined to agree with ya brother... Not feeling this game, and I'm really bummed at the probability of Cutler being down for the first game I've been to in 10 years, not to mention the 2nd biggest game of the overall season.

Hopefully CSSTL is right and Campbell comes out and makes things happen.
    It does suck, but at this point the only thing matters is getting to the playoffs. I don't care if we have a first round bye or if we have to play on the road. The Bears don't need homefield advantage to win, and quite frankly I'm not too excited about playing a game in Soldier Field late in January when the weather will likely be terrible anyway. The Bears don't seem to play well in that kind of weather. The only teams homefield advantage I wouldn't want to deal with in the playoffs is Seattle, and we all know Seattle won't have a home playoff game if they make it that far.

vCash
    It does suck, but at this point the only thing matters is getting to the playoffs. I don't care if we have a first round bye or if we have to play on the road. The Bears don't need homefield advantage to win, and quite frankly I'm not too excited about playing a game in Soldier Field late in January when the weather will likely be terrible anyway. The Bears don't seem to play well in that kind of weather. The only teams homefield advantage I wouldn't want to deal with in the playoffs is Seattle, and we all know Seattle won't have a home playoff game if they make it that far.
    I completely get what your saying overall, but there are two questions with that...

Do they want that 1st round bye?

Do they want the division and home field during w/c week?

This game has some implications on that IMO.
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Until I see a direct report from a legit source saying Cutler is 100% no go for Monday's game, I'm going to stay in the side of Cutler will play especially since he felt a lot better that same night after the game on Sunday.

vCash
    BTW, I don't want Cutler to play on Monday because I feel we'll lose either way. Just because he feels better doesn't mean he's ok to go. We have to play it safe with our franchise QB. As many of you think this is an important game, we have more important divisional games coming up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    Until I see a direct report from a legit source saying Cutler is 100% no go for Monday's game, I'm going to stay in the side of Cutler will play especially since he felt a lot better that same night after the game on Sunday.
    I would like to be optimistic as well, but I am swaying on the side of reality, and realistically he has a better chance of not playing than playing...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Yeah, the DQ Blizzard draft class for 2013 is solid. 2012 was incredibly disappointing for me considering 2011 had gems like Nutter Butter, Caramel Toffee Cookie, and German Chocolate Brownie.

2010 was exceptionally strong with offerings of Pecan Pie, Oreo Brownie Earthquake, Buster Bar, and Strawberry Golden Oreo.
    Anytime you want to put together a Dessert Sim League/Redraft, let me know.

I'll be your Co-GM, I like the mix of your hands-on scouting approach with my no nonsense excessive snacking whilst high take on the decision process.

I'm dead serious about that league btw

vCash
    I really think we can beat SF with or without Cutler... They have been gashed in the run game as of late and I feel if we can get Forte and Bush going early we will be in good shape... I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything but I'm not chalking this one up as a loss just yet

Our defense is THAT good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I really think we can beat SF with or without Cutler... They have been gashed in the run game as of late and I feel if we can get Forte and Bush going early we will be in good shape... I'm not guaranteeing a win or anything but I'm not chalking this one up as a loss just yet

Our defense is THAT good
    I agree man, just not sure which Forte and line will show up...
    No ideas for the moment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Anytime you want to put together a Dessert Sim League/Redraft, let me know.

I'll be your Co-GM, I like the mix of your hands-on scouting approach with my no nonsense excessive snacking whilst high take on the decision process.

I'm dead serious about that league btw
    I think we need a catchy name before we consider creating such a league. Quick, whip up some edibles, share them, and we'll have plenty of ideas flowing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post

Love the optimism, but last time Cutler was concussed, he missed the following week...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]