Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you ready for some football?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Monday night party?

22 51.16%
  • Professor Blams loves Alex Smith

21 48.84%
  • 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 186 of 186 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186
Results 2,776 to 2,785 of 2785
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    That happened to Gabe EVERY PLAY. I seriously would just give the backups all a chance. It can't be worse then this garbage.
    You're so full of ****, it's not even funny.

Gabe played an awful game, but he wasn't our worst OL last night. Like usual, it was ol' J'Tubby.

vCash
    Wheres James Brown? Is he still on the PS

vCash
    The problem lies within the scheme and the way our guys are being told to block!

vCash
    The problem is Mike Tice

vCash
    plane tickets and seats for the game were all a waste of time.. the fans were idiots and be littled us from when we came in to the airport to when we left san fran this morning. San fran fans are no better then oakland raider fans and i don't care what anyone has to say. Thank you chicago bears for wasting my money.. I believe in them but we are now 0-3 against playoff contending teams and from what i saw on the field last night was absolute garbage. We better wake up.. O-line must be addresseed in the next draft. Defense didn't showe and special teams had there thumbs up there *****. O and campbell tearing up on tv makes me laugh..dude grow some nuts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I feel like Tice should be fired just for forcing Webb on this team for 2+ seasons now...add in the fact that he's the most bland, predictable play caller and through 11 weeks still has no idea how to utilize our offensive personnel.

Why is he held in such high regard?
    tis is exactly what i have been telling everyone at the bar for a few weeks now.. i was at the game and i could probably call what tice was playing before they even lined up. We run every 1st down then either got to a play action or run again then when we get into a 3rd down like we always are we go for the bomb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    plane tickets and seats for the game were all a waste of time.. the fans were idiots and be littled us from when we came in to the airport to when we left san fran this morning. San fran fans are no better then oakland raider fans and i don't care what anyone has to say. Thank you chicago bears for wasting my money.. I believe in them but we are now 0-3 against playoff contending teams and from what i saw on the field last night was absolute garbage. We better wake up.. O-line must be addresseed in the next draft. Defense didn't showe and special teams had there thumbs up there *****. O and campbell tearing up on tv makes me laugh..dude grow some nuts
    I highly doubt many people at all (esp. ppl on psd forums) can get up from the hits that Campbell took. To question his toughness/emotion is a lil uncalled for imo. The O line did terrible but yet he got up from every big hit he took and went on to the next play, idk how anyone can question that aspect of him at all. The guy really wanted to win as well so emotions are going to get to him can't fault a guy for that.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 11-20-2012 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    We're actually 3-3 against playoff contending teams... Lions, cowboys and colts are all in playoff hunt

vCash
    Don't believe the hype Jpro
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiBulls4Life View Post
    I highly doubt many people at all (esp. ppl on psd forums) can get up from the hits that Campbell took. To question his toughness/emotion is a lil uncalled for imo. The O line did terrible but yet he got up from every big hit he took and went on to the next play, idk how anyone can question that aspect of him at all. The guy really wanted to win as well so emotions are going to get to him can't fault a guy for that.
    the comment was made when i just got back. Now that i read it i don't mean it but you don't see cutty crying when he gets hit every game for the past 3 years...just saying