Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you ready for some football?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Monday night party?

22 51.16%
  • Professor Blams loves Alex Smith

21 48.84%
  • 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 178 of 186 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2785
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    did anyone catch lovie's press conference
    I watched the whole game and the press conference. I loved how Jiggs questioned how are our O line is being coached.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Rules View Post
    I think we can beat any NFC team at Soldier Field. Having Jay back will be huge.
    As much as these last two weeks have sucked, we lost to two top 5 NFL teams. Every game from this point on is winnable. Packers game is a toss up.

Dumb and dumber

You can always create a place for yourself.
    vCash
    I watched the whole game and the press conference. I loved how Jiggs questioned how are our O line is being coached.
    what was lovie's response to this ****ing mess
    Cubs Bulls Bears Blackhawks

vCash
    I think we can beat any NFC team at Soldier Field. Having Jay back will be huge.
    Tell that to the Vikings

vCash
    I am wondering and questioning Tice's coaching ability both as an O line coach and an OC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm not that worried about whether or not they'll make the Playoffs. I think they're still a very safe bet for 11-12 wins even after this embarrassment. I just don't feel very comfortable about their chances once they get in...they'll likely have to go through the Packers & Niners to get to the Super Bowl and right now, I just don't see it happening. Not with this horrendous pass protection and clueless OC.
    Yep.... this team needs a huge turn around on offense or they'll have no chance come the playoffs.

vCash
    What do you think?

vCash
    He basically said that no one played or coached up to par. He said everyone could have done better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionLannister View Post
    I'm worried about any team because I'm a fearful person (expect the worst, hope for the best), but if my choices were the Giants, Packers, or 49ers as a team we have to go through, I'd still pick the 49ers.
    Cubs fan?

vCash
    Mike Tice is the Rex Grossman of OC's. No matter how bad he continues to prove he is, Lovie Smith will keep him as our OC.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    The point that really caught my attention was when Jiggs said; "why are the O linemen stepping back on a QB's 3 step drop? They have to keep their ground and punch the D lineman."

vCash
    He basically said that no one played or coached up to par. He said everyone could have done better.
    He needed to call out the coaches one by one including himself. emery should be looking at potential replacements for tice and lovie (just in case we don't make the playoffs)

vCash
    He needed to call out the coaches one by one including himself. emery should be looking at potential replacements for tice and lovie (just in case we don't make the playoffs)
    I agree. It's a little far-fetched to think we'll miss the playoffs, but it's a possibility and that would be the final straw for Lovie.

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    The point that really caught my attention was when Jiggs said; "why are the O linemen stepping back on a QB's 3 step drop? They have to keep their ground and punch the D lineman."
    Yes and no IMO. For someone that's coming at you with a speed rush, I'm ok with giving ground ("give ground to make ground" as much as I hate that saying) so long as you aren't getting pushed where the defender wants to go.

If you're moving with intent to gain an advantage, cool. If you're moving because your *** is about to get beat, there's a problem.

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears1127 View Post
    I agree. It's a little far-fetched to think we'll miss the playoffs, but it's a possibility and that would be the final straw for Lovie.
    I doubt we will miss the playoffs from 7-3 position but just getting to the playoffs isn't good enough. we need to get to the championship game at least to justify paying lovie 5/6 million per year