Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you ready for some football?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Monday night party?

22 51.16%
  • Professor Blams loves Alex Smith

21 48.84%
  • 26 60.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 186 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    You sure? Do you remember the first preseason game when he averaged 1.4 yards a pass? For a total of like 12 yards and he got pulled.. In a preseason game.

This is the same way he looked in pre season and I didn't like it then, and hoped this would change, it didn't. We said well we are screwed without cutler anyway so it doesn't matter.
    It's frickin preseason, Mike.

You cannot make a judgement on a player based off one half of play against a solid Texans defense in horrid conditions. C'mon, now.

And McCown? Start him what, five days of being signed? I thought you were kidding at first with the whole thing so I played along but god damn man...you're serious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    we're better at rb wr and qb than Sf what other stars do you want shrek.

Really curious to see how our dline fairs against their oline. They're beasts.

vCash
    Personally, I think we put Cutler's mustache under center. That thing seems pretty determined...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    You sure? Do you remember the first preseason game when he averaged 1.4 yards a pass? For a total of like 12 yards and he got pulled.. In a preseason game.

This is the same way he looked in pre season and I didn't like it then, and hoped this would change, it didn't. We said well we are screwed without cutler anyway so it doesn't matter.
    It's frickin preseason, Mike.

You cannot make a judgement on a player based off one half of play against a solid Texans defense in horrid conditions. C'mon, now.

And McCown? Start him what, five days of being signed? I thought you were kidding at first with the whole thing so I played along but god damn man...you're serious!
    Hell no I don't want McCown starting off the coach. The statement was to express my dismay about cambell. Should I have high expectations for him as a backup QB? No.. But I had a little more for him that what he has shown since he came over..
    I thought this guy would jump at the chance to get in a game time situation to show his skills so he has a shot at starting somewhere next year.. He hasn't done that at all..

Preseason is preseason, but when you are a back up QB that's your audition for other teams next year,also it's not like your pass rushing. A QB has to throw the ball to a person, it's not about not trying to hurt yourself..

Keep in mind. I watched this dude 2-3 times a week in camp with my own two eyes, all 4 preseason games, and 2 live again with my own eyes. Then the texans game as well. Live.. Then watched on DVR.

our future

vCash
    27. Chicago Bears (22nd)

PB = 27th, RB = 14th and PEN = 32nd

A big drop for the Bears as they continue to be a unit who can get the job done with their run blocking, but struggle mightily in pass protection. So far they’ve only got one player graded in the green, and that welcome surprise is J’Marcus Webb. It stands to reason that Gabe Carimi highlights the strengths and weaknesses of this unit. He is our second-ranked tackle in run blocking and fifth-lowest in pass protection.

From profootballfocus... Just wanted to gloat and say I told you so!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BcEuAbRsS View Post
    27. Chicago Bears (22nd)

A big drop for the Bears as they continue to be a unit who can get the job done with their run blocking, but struggle mightily in pass protection. So far they’ve only got one player graded in the green, and that welcome surprise is J’Marcus Webb. It stands to reason that Gabe Carimi highlights the strengths and weaknesses of this unit. He is our second-ranked tackle in run blocking and fifth-lowest in pass protection.

Told us what? That he's the 21st ranked LT in the NFL?
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    J'Marcus Webb is at 4.6. He scored a 5.4 in week 1. He's in the green because of one outstanding performance. On the season, he has more negative grades than positive.

vCash
    27. Chicago Bears (22nd)

Lets get our eyes off clady and long..
    We got Webb... We were all wrong

our future

vCash
    Can I yell at Mike too?

Mike, you're a big dummy!

vCash
    Don't care how he's in the green, he is. Just proof that he was the best option at LR.

vCash
    11 LTs are worse than him. He's cheap and has been average. And better than Carimi and the ghost of Chris Williams.

vCash
    I wonder if the Bears will ever consider moving Webb back to RT, and Carimi inside...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Who said Long and Clady were an option this year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    I wonder if the Bears will ever consider moving Webb back to RT, and Carimi inside...
    I know I would...

vCash
    11 LTs are worse than him. He's cheap and has been average. And better than Carimi and the ghost of Chris Williams.
    The LTs worse than him are Gaither, Bushrod, Sam Baker, King Dunlap, Jake Long, Michael Oher, Tyron Smith, Anthony Castonzo, Jeff Backus, Max Starks, Wayne Hunter, Michael Harris, Demetress Bell, and D'Anthony Batiste.

That's a **** list of tackles. Webb is much closer to that list than the list Russell Okung belongs to.