Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I like him as a running back but love him as a returner ...one thing I hate about him is his flips ..if he ****s up its a wrap with bradshaw hurt and brown done for the year he's gonna get a lot more time n hopefully more games like today ...even though the saints have one of the worst defenses in the league

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    Calm down. It is the Saints...

Wilson is learning n will fine tune the speed of the game

But he better not leave as a returner. We need him there. He is gonna have to work!! N come in as a 2 back on 3rd downs. Andre will be the starter but down the road if he can handle a full load. Give it to em. He does finish hard but system has to change FIRST!!!
    That's why it's a good thing. The proem Wilson was having was confidence. Now that he's a New York Football Giants record holder, his confidence is back and ill expect more big games from him to come.

vCash
    Huge game, really happy for the kid. Backflips need to stop

vCash
    Gonna be interesting. Coughlin has to speak to him or he isn't going to stop. He did that all his football life"

Well see if someone speaks out before something does happen. I do believe he is fine but anything could happen I guess. He is purely confidence player. Which could be great n bad. He will get his NFL cred soon! Then its on league

vCash
    Oh Lawd, next season with Bradshaw and Brown healthy and Wilson? We could see our '07 running game again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Oh Lawd, next season with Bradshaw and Brown healthy and Wilson? We could see our '07 running game again
    As much as I like Brown he has a bad track of getting injured.. I just don't think you can count on him like that. Wilson is the future, he's only gonna get better and with his ability I'm very excited about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    As much as I like Brown he has a bad track of getting injured.. I just don't think you can count on him like that. Wilson is the future, he's only gonna get better and with his ability I'm very excited about him.
    Right, in a situation in 2007 where the running back depth was

1) Jacobs
    2) Ward
    3) Bradshaw

We can now see a situation where the running back depth next year is

1) Bradshaw
    2) Wilson
    3) Brown

Where Bradshaw and Wilson split the carries. I think that that depth could be just as good as how our running game was in 2007 and even surpass that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Too bad we don't have the 08 offensive line....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Too bad we don't have the 08 offensive line....
    And that's what made that running game so good, took the words out of my mouth.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345