Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Kevin Gilbride said David Wilson "did all right last week vs Washington. "He didn't do anything wrong."
    Yaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for..................mediocrity. woohoo

vCash
    I am so intrigued why Gilbride and Coughlin seem to literally hate Wilson...

vCash
    Because he is NOT ready...

vCash
    Okay but that doesn't mean shrug off great improvement with "he made no mistakes"

vCash
    Like I said somewhere else, they've basically made a headcase of this kid. Benched after one fumble and constantly told he can't pass block, so he'll get minimal carries where the D prepares for run every time.....I get the careful approach, but now you got a guy playing scared the few times he does get out there.

If he can't pass block, fine; run a shotgun set with him split out (Bradshaw still in the backfield) like they used to do with Ware and toss a screen to him.

Whatever they need to do to get this guy more action. 5 carries isn't enough. He's a guy who WILL break a big one with enough chances. Right now they're just running an injured Bradshaw into the ground and in a couple games they'll have no choice but to make Wilson a starter......though I never put it past them to give Lumpkin priority (see Droughns over Bradshaw 2007).

vCash
    GGGGG Men your signature kill me.

N I understand two back system. But Gilbride needs to go. Run game needs to be revamped if Wilson is to strive. He isn't a power run back. N Brown has the vision to run in whatever system you throw at em. I cannot wait for our future run game

Yes Wilson has that explosive capability. N Brown is amazing as I always said. N don't forget we have Scott n now Torain. Bradshaw is great but he is almost at his end. But he is running hard as always n he is a GIANT!!!

vCash
    they need to use wilson....more than 4 carries an entire game.........there not doing an earth wind and fire methodology it seems more like a gilbride fire and fart method.....bradshaws hurting to the point he cant practice but once a week...put a big body in there to mix it up with bradshaw like torain if possible and the second half mix it up with wilson....if wilson is getting the benefit of a tired defense with his speed continue to give it to him....common sense....and they say defenses know its a run when wilson is in...perfect..... MAKE IT A PASSING PLAY IF THEY WANT TO STACK THE BOX

vCash
    You can call it pre- snap play action lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RolleWebster View Post
    GGGGG Men your signature kill me.

N I understand two back system. But Gilbride needs to go. Run game needs to be revamped if Wilson is to strive. He isn't a power run back. N Brown has the vision to run in whatever system you throw at em. I cannot wait for our future run game

Yes Wilson has that explosive capability. N Brown is amazing as I always said. N don't forget we have Scott n now Torain. Bradshaw is great but he is almost at his end. But he is running hard as always n he is a GIANT!!!
    First, before I make a comment to RolleWebster's qoute, I have to say: YESSSSSSSS! Wilson finally gets his breakout game today versus the Saints and now Coughlin will gain enough trust based on his performance today to let Bradshaw rest a bit on his load and let Wilson get the majority of the carries down the stretch of this season....now back to the bold quote: IDK bro, I'm sure Wilson's 6-yd rush TD today wasn't a walk in the park haha, I really think Wilson has the strength & speed to be an all-around complete back for the G-Men just like how Doug Martin is for the Bucs, so I still got high expectations for this kid!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Finally. He's a boss

vCash
    finally our running back of the future gets his touches and made big plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    He made Doug Martin look like a chump. If this dude isn't the featured rb by end of the year ill be pissed!!!
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Calm down. It is the Saints...

Wilson is learning n will fine tune the speed of the game

But he better not leave as a returner. We need him there. He is gonna have to work!! N come in as a 2 back on 3rd downs. Andre will be the starter but down the road if he can handle a full load. Give it to em. He does finish hard but system has to change FIRST!!!

vCash
    Bout damn time he got the touches. Like I said 100 times, if you have a big play RB, you need to keep feeding him until he breaks one. Can't give up after 4 short carries.

NOW......Reese needs to sit down with him and explain to him why his TD celebration is NOT a good idea. Especially in the rain.....dude is one slip away from ending his own career.

vCash
    Guy is fast but he is a ****ing putz. Needs to grow up he isnt playing for the jets

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast