Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

David Wilson on coaches' comments: "They say those statements, but I haven't been put in a situation...to see if I could pick up a blitz. "But when you say show more, do more, you wonder, 'Where?' I mean, I work hard at practice and do my plays when I'm in."If a guy blitzes and I'm in there, I think since we've gotten out of training camp I haven't missed one in practice."
    let
    him
    play

vCash
    Fans at times would be better coaches then the actual dumbf***s who get paid to do this...I think it's noticeable that your back-up LT was performing better than your old scrumpy, slow poke starting LT! and when you say your 1st rounder has to learn to pass block, he aint gonn learn if he's sttin on the daym bench, so let him get some experience, will ya? oh and by the way, FIRE YOUR OC!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Fans at times would be better coaches then the actual dumbf***s who get paid to do this...I think it's noticeable that your back-up LT was performing better than your old scrumpy, slow poke starting LT! and when you say your 1st rounder has to learn to pass block, he aint gonn learn if he's sttin on the daym bench, so let him get some experience, will ya? oh and by the way, FIRE YOUR OC!
    Bc we'd have nothing to lose..

Eli gets hurt oh well we're not real coaches bad call (yes we'd hate ourselves but its not our career that gets a huge stain on it..)

Coaches lose $ and coughlins old probably his last coaching job unless he's ready to die on the field coaching.

Sometimes you as a coach would chalk it up to a bad game ect ect was playing against star player back up got a BS player so of course he looked better ect ect ..

They'll trick themselves to set their lineups ..plus chemistry.

ok here's an example try setting a fantasy line up in a 1000$ entry fee season ..yeah lol .

vCash
    Brown is the one and solo running back who has earned his chance, Wilson's time will come

vCash
    BENCH DAVID DIEHL...

Free Wilson, this I command! COBRA!!!!!!!!
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Ebenezer Samuel (@ebenezersamuel) tweeted at 1:27 PM on Tue, Nov 20, 2012:

Coughlin says on the FAN that David Wilson has gotten better at blitz pickup and "we want to get him involved."

WTF are you waiting for, an invitation?
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-20-2012 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    This might be the week then give him double digit carries and see what he can do

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Bc we'd have nothing to lose..

Eli gets hurt oh well we're not real coaches bad call (yes we'd hate ourselves but its not our career that gets a huge stain on it..)

Coaches lose $ and coughlins old probably his last coaching job unless he's ready to die on the field coaching.

Sometimes you as a coach would chalk it up to a bad game ect ect was playing against star player back up got a BS player so of course he looked better ect ect ..

They'll trick themselves to set their lineups ..plus chemistry.

ok here's an example try setting a fantasy line up in a 1000$ entry fee season ..yeah lol .
    Regardless, it's not hard to see the obvous...you know it too, our eyes doesn't deceive us...would it be bad for the coaches to let Wilson have all the carries in the 4th quarter against the Bengals? No, it would be the right time to experiment him...I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not trying to be looking at it from a fan's standpoint...I'm looking at it from common sense..
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Well you're about to see more of Wilson with Brown breaking his leg. Unless they sign Addai who's pretty damn good at blitz pick-ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well you're about to see more of Wilson with Brown breaking his leg. Unless they sign Addai who's pretty damn good at blitz pick-ups.
    dang, now that the Giants signed Torain & Lumpkinn, there's a chance that Wilson's carries might change in a negative way...we would've been an optional 3rd down back but it seems more likely that Torain will take that over if it's 3rd & short and Bradshaw will handle the 3rd & long...I was expecting this kid to have some great chances this week vs WAS like Randle had against the Browns

vCash
    without brown he is bound to get more carries but if fumbles or dont pick up biltz morethen one he may never see playing time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

vCash
    Sucks he cannot block, because once he is in. Defense KNOWS its run or screen pass to him. Its almost a suicide mission once he runs onto the field. It kinda sucks, THEY KNOW HE ISNT GOING TO BLOCK

Damn shame, hopefully next year he learns some new skills n becomes a monster

vCash
    They ran a couple play actions with him. I wasn't all that impressed with what he did with his opportunities. Got a nice gain on the pitch, but you can't just toss it outside EVERY time.

Seems like benching him after the fumble just made him less aggressive when he does get a carry.

vCash
    3 carries

vCash
    Coughlin keeps making excuse after excuse why Wilson isn't getting more runs. I just don't understand

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast