Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote: "Andre Brown got the majority of playing time at running back on Sunday, rushing seven times for 65 yards and catching five passes for 29 yards. Had the game not been a blowout, the Giants might have turned a little more to rookie David Wilson, too.“We did want to get David a little bit more,” Coughlin said. “But it became a different kind of a game yesterday.”

Last edited by cowboyskilla; 11-13-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    For the life of me I can't understand why they were down 31-6 and didn't have him in on every offensive play. What better time to test drive him?

Seriously his pass blocking has to be a big liability if they didn't have him in there for the 4th quarter yesterday.
    Could you find any Wilson highlights? especially where he was pass blocking?
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    So why start Diehl?
    ^this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Could you find any Wilson highlights? especially where he was pass blocking?
    I haven't. All I find are his Philly KOR highlights

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Kareem was NEVER this bad. At least that man could still block
    I',m just glad Diehl is not blocking Eli's blindside anymore, or else we could be done for the season if Carr had to start for us..

vCash
    Well something is gonna have to give. Because Wilson being in certain packages will be useless in the NFL. N will be spotted n stopped.

Brown seems to be able to carry the load and maybe Wilson will be the time clock chewer in the future. But Wilson will NOT be an every down back in the league. Not until he learns to block.

vCash
    Yeah, ya know what..... **** pass protectin, this kid needs to play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwapuwf35gU

I know its preaseason, but he's playing with 1st teamers in the Bears game and they gave him a full drive. I'm so ****ing tired of them giving him one carry and then taking him off the field. Give him a full DRIVE. He's a big play guy and you have to give him the odds of breaking one of a few carries, not all or nothing in one carry.

This conservative grooming of rookies is pissing me off. Especially at a time when the offense cant get **** done and needs a spark. Maybe the young speed demon will give you a spark!

vCash
    #FreeWilson

vCash

I know its preaseason, but he's playing with 1st teamers in the Bears game and they gave him a full drive. I'm so ****ing tired of them giving him one carry and then taking him off the field. Give him a full DRIVE. He's a big play guy and you have to give him the odds of breaking one of a few carries, not all or nothing in one carry.

This conservative grooming of rookies is pissing me off. Especially at a time when the offense cant get **** done and needs a spark. Maybe the young speed demon will give you a spark!
    I agree all too well.. Coughlin is really pissing me the **** off with Wilson and even more Diehl..

vCash
    Ppl won't all agree bc maybe 1 nice TD play at any point could get Eli on a hot streak at least for after the bye but if pass protection is why DW isn't in the game then..

When brown was in bench Eli put Wilson in and don't sweat Eli getting hit AT ALL BC HE'LL BE ABLE TO ELAX SIT AND CATCH UP ON READS ECT ..

Back up w/e. and Wilson can prove something ..or develop ...ect .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I agree all too well.. Coughlin is really pissing me the **** off with Wilson and even more Diehl..
    Yeah, I'm usually pretty mellow on this stuff and understand the Coughlin philosophy and clearly the guy knows what he's doing, but this stuff with Wilson, Diehl and for that matter not using Barden enough in the red zone is so ****ing frustrating.

I mean, we're not at practice everyday so we don't know the full story. For all we know Wilson gets Eli murdered 90% of the time in practice so he's not earning the right to play. And with the way our oline is playing, they need an RB and a TE to block first.

But still.....give the guy the opening drive of the game. A couple toss plays, maybe a screen or an underneath route against a 4 man front.....just something.

vCash
    We could at he very least of ran a draw when the games was almost over for Wilson and Eli's getting killed either way ... Brown should be starting even though I love bradshaws passion .

Idk ..I trust in our coach Hugh but I'm aware he waits to long on some players sometimes ...

vCash
    Its a good situation to have though

joker117

yeah Bradshaw runs with passion n fight!

Brown is just solid

Wilson, dont know what could happen but he does need reps. I say next year... he isnt ready. Giants arent ready... we never really run screens or tosses much, gmen are a power run. now HB draw, ;et Wilson free but after awhile defenses pick that up. im sure coaching staff will work his type of skillset into the playbook

cough cough Buffalo Bills"" playbook... but we cannot lose our identity. nfc east now! d lines are no joke so Wilson has alot of work to do n so does the staff to accomodate his talent

one thing i do know is Reuben needs to start ASAP. "HANDS WR N BIG BODY N uses it as his advantage, as to what Barden doesnt do". Reuben is a physical WR! All of his catches are hands n his body is shielding or he is just apple picking the rock" he is going to be a beast soon! ala Buress a tiny bit wanna see more YAC out of him though

glad he returns punts to get ahold of the speed
    Last edited by RolleWebster; 11-17-2012 at 01:59 AM.

vCash

Those highlights against the BEST defense in the league during preseason is what gives me hope in Reese's words that this kid is a better back then Martin, and gives he hope that this kid will be a stud for us

vCash
    Will say that I love how Wilson finishes his runs.... just like Bradshaw does. If a big IF Giants can turn Wilson into a true NFL back. Then he will produce with the best of em. But for now he will have to learn n be more mentally tough...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast