Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wilson, Wilson, WILSON!

It's been ten weeks into the 2012 regular season...Bradshaw is hurt, and is inconsistent..Brown deserves to be the starter and get more carries, but WILSON, which I've heard a 1,000 times from all of you guys, and I do agree, It's time that Wilson gets more carries, he's our 1st round pick and he's got to play like the stud he is...I'm tired of hearing stupid Doug Martin everytime....let Wilson experiment more out there, he might be what the offense is missing right now, and he's worthy of having his own thread
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-08-2013 at 12:15 AM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    For the life of me I can't understand why they were down 31-6 and didn't have him in on every offensive play. What better time to test drive him?

Seriously his pass blocking has to be a big liability if they didn't have him in there for the 4th quarter yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    For the life of me I can't understand why they were down 31-6 and didn't have him in on every offensive play. What better time to test drive him?

Seriously his pass blocking has to be a big liability if they didn't have him in there for the 4th quarter yesterday.

This has to be it.

I dont get why everyone thinks this will change. This is the way TC coaches. We have two super bowls in 5 years with his methods. Sometimes I dont know how we did it but it is what it is.

vCash
    luck

vCash
    Andre Brown got the majority of playing time at running back on Sunday, rushing seven times for 65 yards and catching five passes for 29 yards. Had the game not been a blowout, the Giants might have turned a little more to rookie David Wilson, too.

“We did want to get David a little bit more,” Coughlin said. “But it became a different kind of a game yesterday.”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...-with-torn-acl

vCash
    Yeah they were blown out. Hence wilson should of got some ****ing touches.

I'm sure he needs to work on his pass blocking skills, but don't have him in the pass plays, or use a two backfield set up. With Brown and Wilson back there.

vCash
    New York Giants

Ralph Vacchiano
    + Follow

Here's the full Jerald Ingram quote on the "cost" of David Wilson's explosiveness: "Yeah, he's explosive. But at...

...what cost is he explosive?" said Ingram, the Giants' RBs coach. "OK? Is he explosive at the cost of not being able to protect well, not being able to know his job well enough, being a pro? That all has to develop. Now does that make him hungrier? That's one thing I think we've always done here at the Giants. Our running backs learn to understand that 'Hey, you're not going to get on the field until you learn how to handle all those things.' And they have always made them better. ... It's about winning games. It's not a popularity contest. You know what you can do, but hey, it's time for you to grow up and be a man now and see what you can do with the whole ball of wax. ... It's hard to stick him out there and feel comfortable that he can handle the whole ball of wax."
    Guess that's it. They were getting blown out, but they weren't about to put Eli's safety at risk.

vCash
    Guess that's it. They were getting blown out, but they weren't about to put Eli's safety at risk.
    So why start Dielh?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash

I think thats it....you know TC is big on pass blocking and ability to recognize the blitz.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    FREE Wilson !!

vCash
    Wilson has to learn how to pick up a blitz in pass protection. Would we rather have Eli get injured?

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    So they're worried about Eli's safety? Then why do they start david diehl? He's a worse pass blocker than wilson. No im not kidding

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    So why start Dielh?
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    So they're worried about Eli's safety? Then why do they start david diehl? He's a worse pass blocker than wilson. No im not kidding
    See: Loyalty Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Not saying your wrong.

Diehl is another McKenzie. Collecting one last paycheck when he should already be retired.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Not saying your wrong.

Diehl is another McKenzie. Collecting one last paycheck when he should already be retired.
    Kareem was NEVER this bad. Atleast that man could still block

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast