Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HesterJordan23 View Post
    You sir are a bulls/bears hater...ive read your posts in the bulls forum and in here and you are always down on them..but you try to justify it because you think we are all crazy..cutler may not be my favorite player in the nfl but he is our qb and what hes done for this team is a **** ton more then anyone else has done for us. Now with the concussion problem you have and thinking he isnt tough.. When the nfl is going through one of the biggest concussion ordeals it has ever gone through and is being sued left and right from players..you really think as the bears organization you would let your franchise player go play with a concussion especially when cutty has been through a dozen of them? I would bet you if it was up to cutty he would've played..some teams don't care and let there qb get hurt others think ahead. I guess alex smith and mike vick are a bunch of girls too going by what you have to say

Sorry bud, but u got to learn how to read. I never said anything about his concussion. I will never doubt someone's mental state. What I did doubt was his ability to play on that knee in the NFC championship gm. And I doubt his play in crucial games against the elite. Never said nothing about his concessions because he took a nasty hit and that's that. Learn to read man.

vCash
    Don't even reply to TL. Kid trolls in the bulls forum all the time
    Not anymore....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    It's a tribal tattoo by the way... They're so bad ***
    Don't even reply to TL. Kid trolls in the bulls forum all the time
    Dude I can put the pic up as my avatar on a site full of dudes if you don't believe me

vCash
    Dude I can put the pic up as my avatar on a site full of dudes if you don't believe me
    huh? You lost me at full of dudes hahahah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    He didn't play great and as a Bear, has not played great against the Packers. He's only beaten them once I think, but overall he's been very good with the Bears. He definitely needs to get over the hump against Green Bay though, I don't think anyone would argue that.

And who knows if we beat them in that game, it's crazy to speculate because the Bears D really did shut Rodgers down after Peppers nearly killed him in that game (in the 2nd half). I would have liked our chances a bit more with Jay over Hanie or Turd Collins though.
    Injury or not, I think we lose the way that game was going. And I think u know better, but I respect your opinion.

vCash
    huh? You lost me at full of dudes hahahah
    Look at TLs avatar... On a site full of guys who talk about sports

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Sorry bud, but u got to learn how to read. I never said anything about his concussion. I will never doubt someone's mental state. What I did doubt was his ability to play on that knee in the NFC championship gm. And I doubt his play in crucial games against the elite. Never said nothing about his concessions because he took a nasty hit and that's that. Learn to read man.
    That is my bad i did read it wrong but it doesn't retract me from saying you are a debbie downer..believe in your team no matter who is running it

vCash
    Let's try to keep from throwing insults around or this thread will just be closed.

vCash
    Well, considering you're bashing someone for reading and then you turn around spell concussions "concessions"... Maybe you should worry about yourself

vCash
    Look at TLs avatar... On a site full of guys who talk about sports
    got ya.. last season in the bulls forum we all started to put avatars with tats on men.. i think it was a salute to TL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Let's try to keep from throwing insults around or this thread will just be closed.
    if debbie downer is an insult I'm hoping i didn't make someone cry....

No bad vibes against you damngoat..just saying
    Last edited by HesterJordan23; 11-15-2012 at 01:47 PM.

vCash
    That is my bad i did read it wrong but it doesn't retract me from saying you are a debbie downer..believe in your team no matter who is running it
    I can't do that. I'm a realist. I can't say it's black when I know it's red. Call it how I see it. But just because I'm not all in don't mean I'm a troll.

I like our defense, our corners are outstanding and we have two pro bowl cornerbacks no question. We have experience pro bow LBS, GREAT DEFENSIVE LINE. Forte is underrated IMO. Marshall is a true pro bowl WR, best we ever had. But I don't like our o-line pass protection, TE, and I think our perceived strength at Qb is something I view as a weakness. I just call it how I see it.

vCash
    I can't do that. I'm a realist. I can't say it's black when I know it's red. Call it how I see it. But just because I'm not all in don't mean I'm a troll.

I like our defense, our corners are outstanding and we have two pro bowl cornerbacks no question. We have experience pro bow LBS, GREAT DEFENSIVE LINE. Forte is underrated IMO. Marshall is a true pro bowl WR, best we ever had. But I don't like our o-line pass protection, TE, and I think our perceived strength at Qb is something I view as a weakness. I just call it how I see it.
    Can't argue with what you perceive the bears to be

vCash
    Some athletes can't deal with the pressure. With certain status comes a certain expectation. Cutler has falter in big games. He never plays well against GB. I thought the Giants exposed him last year. But just continue to watch. I don't have to make up *****. Lets watch the upcoming games and u will see.

Hey, I was all for the Cutler signing when we got him. But a friend pointed it out and I disagree at first, but as the games went along I started noticing things he said about Cutler and I can't help but agree. Lets just watch and see what happens and we will see if I'm right or not.
    Thats a load of crock. There is no way any of us sitting at home can pretend to know what goes on in Cutlers head. That stigma that hes a quitter is just a stigma that has been perpetuated by the idiotic media. Its just like Romanowski claiming that Peyton falls behind in games on purpose to simulate his comeback.

There is no logical reason for anybody to believe that Cutler collapses under pressure. If that were true he wouldn't be enjoying his time in Chicago. And if that were true he would have requested a trade a long time ago before getting his brains bashed in.

These athletes work all their life for the sole purpose of making it to the big show and winning it all. There is absolutely no basis for anybody insinuating that Cutler "checked out" of the NFC Championship game or that he used the injury as a crutch.

Ok. But answer me this and forget the injury. The focus on the knee is really getting away from the real point here. Did Cutler play like crap before he was injured in that NFC game? If Cutler never hurt his knee, do u think we beat GB?

Answer me that and explain why u feel that way. Thanks
    I think we would have won, or we would have come extremely close to winning. As has been mentioned, the D completely shut down GB in the 2nd half and Caleb Hanie almost won it for us. Plus Cutler statistically is better in the 2nd half.

Not to mention, even if we didn't everybody agrees that Cutler has a problem with GB and at that time the O-Line was just as crappy and we didnt have a fella by the name of Brandon Marshall.

I don't see how that has anything to do with it though. Cutler is the Bears best QB ever. They won a SB in '85 with McMahon and Cutler can do at least what he did. And its not like there are or were any better options out there other than Cutler.

I really don't get why people forget how unbelievably amazing Cutler was last year before his thumb injury. The talent is clearly there.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Thats a load of crock. There is no way any of us sitting at home can pretend to know what goes on in Cutlers head. That stigma that hes a quitter is just a stigma that has been perpetuated by the idiotic media. Its just like Romanowski claiming that Peyton falls behind in games on purpose to simulate his comeback.

There is no logical reason for anybody to believe that Cutler collapses under pressure. If that were true he wouldn't be enjoying his time in Chicago. And if that were true he would have requested a trade a long time ago before getting his brains bashed in.

These athletes work all their life for the sole purpose of making it to the big show and winning it all. There is absolutely no basis for anybody insinuating that Cutler "checked out" of the NFC Championship game or that he used the injury as a crutch.

I think we would have won, or we would have come extremely close to winning. As has been mentioned, the D completely shut down GB in the 2nd half and Caleb Hanie almost won it for us. Plus Cutler statistically is better in the 2nd half.

Not to mention, even if we didn't everybody agrees that Cutler has a problem with GB and at that time the O-Line was just as crappy and we didnt have a fella by the name of Brandon Marshall.

I don't see how that has anything to do with it though. Cutler is the Bears best QB ever. They won a SB in '85 with McMahon and Cutler can do at least what he did. And its not like there are or were any better options out there other than Cutler.

I really don't get why people forget how unbelievably amazing Cutler was last year before his thumb injury. The talent is clearly there.
    I totally agree with you.. Cutty can be great and will be great the only thing i see holding him back is him not being able to forget the last play. when **** goes down he tends to drag it with him..once someone teaches him to mentally forget his mess ups he will become great i know it. #Cuttydoesit

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast