Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 174
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    You only show up after losses
    Whatever man, it's not that serious bro

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    20,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Whatever, as a former player I don't buy it, other professional athletes don't but it, and a lot of the media didn't buy it. But a few fans buy it. Hmmmmmmmm. It just goes along with the saying that a lot of fans simply are clueless and its true.

    For the last time, u don't move the way cutler moved if u had a serious injury that could not be played on. Players have played on worst. Not saying there was no injury, but I question the severity of it and if he could've played on it. His play all half was horrendous. HE FLAT OUT SUCK!!! They had plenty of time to evaluate him at the half. Trust me, it would've been obvious then. He came out and sucked some more and he pulled himself from the game. It's that simple. If u can't play u can't play, but cutler continued to play on it if u recall. It was so mystifying that they couldn't even pinpoint when he supposedly got injured. Most serious injuries are obvious of when it happened. His awful play wasn't because he couldn't move, but more due to poor decisions and his awful habit of throwing off the back foot, a bad mechanic that he still does to this day.
    As a former player... yeah. Right.

    Even if you were a former player, that means nothing considering the fact that you haven't had the injury. I tried playing basketball on the same injury and I couldn't do anything. Guess what happened? I tore it further by playing on it.

    Facts are facts. If you looked at anything doctors say you would know that it is almost impossible to play on and you'd only further injure yourself. I'd trust a doctor over a wanna-be know-it-all.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    You have to look at the entire body of work. Though I understand what you are trying to say, I don't look at it that way. I'm looking at it from the stand point of his entire career as Bear's QB. Yes, he's talented but I think there's a pattern I see with Cutler. One pattern is that he will definitely forces some terrible passes when things get tight. Not a GB fan but Woodson was on the money. Jay will throw it to the defense and he's proven it. The game against the Giants last year when he got sacked repeatedly, I thought some of those was his fault as he didn't get rid of the ball. Great QB's make an adjustment, if you know you're playing against a great defensive line, get rid of the ball. I thought he quit in the NFC championship game. Favre would've been back out on the field and we both know that. I think Cutler was having a bad game and he just wilted under the pressure.

    Cutler has played well but against teams that provide a challenge, I think he has played poorly. He forces to many ill advised passes off the back foot. Sometimes he gets away with it because of the defense but against the better teams, not so lucky.
    I was with you until the NFC Championship game stuff. That is just flat out insanity and ridiculous. After that hit Cutler took by Suh there is absolutely no way anybody should be able to question his heart.

    Not a single player that has demonstrated the toughness of Cutler would be willing to leave with a Super Bowl trip on the line. I mean thats just a horrible notion.

    You're saying that he decided he was going to drop the closest chance of going to the Super Bowl that hes ever had, just because he was playing bad? Or just to avoid criticism and have a crutch to fall on? Thats asinine.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    33,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Legend, you don't understand how a MCL injury affects a player (specifically QB) if you suggest Jay could have played on it.

    And as GTF pointed out, he ****ing played on the injury.

    Also. He's diabetic. Where most guys would get a painkiller, Jay can't. I bet that plays into some injuries, and it probably played into his MCL tear (a grade 2 is a tear, btw...)
    That was going to be my next point. Athletes usually take Cortisone shots to bring down the swelling and to ease the pain. Cutler's a diabetic, taking a shot like that during a game when his blood sugar is already out of whack would be insane.

    Theres a reason some players were critical of him when he left the game, but theres also a reason why they retracted their statements after they found out how bad his injury was.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    I look at how he moved at the end of the half and start of the 2nd half. Most starting top QB plays on that. Especially the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game. If it was that bad, he would've got pulled earlier and he definitely would not have started the 2nd half. Nobody even noticed he hurt his knee until it was announced. And nobody really even knew when and where he hurt his knee. Not saying it was totally faked, but I'm saying I believe it's something that could've got played on. Favre and Rivers played on worst. Favre was literally playing on one leg. That's a champion. That's heart. Cutler isn't in that mold obviously.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    3,215
    vCash
    1500
    o jesus its the legend.......

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I was with you until the NFC Championship game stuff. That is just flat out insanity and ridiculous. After that hit Cutler took by Suh there is absolutely no way anybody should be able to question his heart.

    Not a single player that has demonstrated the toughness of Cutler would be willing to leave with a Super Bowl trip on the line. I mean thats just a horrible notion.

    You're saying that he decided he was going to drop the closest chance of going to the Super Bowl that hes ever had, just because he was playing bad? Or just to avoid criticism and have a crutch to fall on? Thats asinine.
    Some athletes can't deal with the pressure. With certain status comes a certain expectation. Cutler has falter in big games. He never plays well against GB. I thought the Giants exposed him last year. But just continue to watch. I don't have to make up *****. Lets watch the upcoming games and u will see.

    Hey, I was all for the Cutler signing when we got him. But a friend pointed it out and I disagree at first, but as the games went along I started noticing things he said about Cutler and I can't help but agree. Lets just watch and see what happens and we will see if I'm right or not.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,354
    vCash
    1700
    Maybe he was playing like crap because he tore his MCL... Probably a good reason why

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    3,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    I look at how he moved at the end of the half and start of the 2nd half. Most starting top QB plays on that. Especially the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game. If it was that bad, he would've got pulled earlier and he definitely would not have started the 2nd half. Nobody even noticed he hurt his knee until it was announced. And nobody really even knew when and where he hurt his knee. Not saying it was totally faked, but I'm saying I believe it's something that could've got played on. Favre and Rivers played on worst. Favre was literally playing on one leg. That's a champion. That's heart. Cutler isn't in that mold obviously.
    You sir are a bulls/bears hater...ive read your posts in the bulls forum and in here and you are always down on them..but you try to justify it because you think we are all crazy..cutler may not be my favorite player in the nfl but he is our qb and what hes done for this team is a **** ton more then anyone else has done for us. Now with the concussion problem you have and thinking he isnt tough.. When the nfl is going through one of the biggest concussion ordeals it has ever gone through and is being sued left and right from players..you really think as the bears organization you would let your franchise player go play with a concussion especially when cutty has been through a dozen of them? I would bet you if it was up to cutty he would've played..some teams don't care and let there qb get hurt others think ahead. I guess alex smith and mike vick are a bunch of girls too going by what you have to say

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    That was going to be my next point. Athletes usually take Cortisone shots to bring down the swelling and to ease the pain. Cutler's a diabetic, taking a shot like that during a game when his blood sugar is already out of whack would be insane.

    Theres a reason some players were critical of him when he left the game, but theres also a reason why they retracted their statements after they found out how bad his injury was.
    Ok. But answer me this and forget the injury. The focus on the knee is really getting away from the real point here. Did Cutler play like crap before he was injured in that NFC game? If Cutler never hurt his knee, do u think we beat GB?


    Answer me that and explain why u feel that way. Thanks

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,354
    vCash
    1700
    If you've actually played sports, like me... I'm a bad *** guys, just look at my tat... Then you'd know that concussions are for ******* and that when I played we played through them

    You guys clearly wouldn't know this because you didn't play high school football

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Maybe he was playing like crap because he tore his MCL... Probably a good reason why
    Ummmmm when did he tear his MCL because from my understanding nobody knows for sure. And regardless, he played like crap from the start.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,030
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Ok. But answer me this and forget the injury. The focus on the knee is really getting away from the real point here. Did Cutler play like crap before he was injured in that NFC game? If Cutler never hurt his knee, do u think we beat GB?


    Answer me that and explain why u feel that way. Thanks
    He didn't play great and as a Bear, has not played great against the Packers. He's only beaten them once I think, but overall he's been very good with the Bears. He definitely needs to get over the hump against Green Bay though, I don't think anyone would argue that.

    And who knows if we beat them in that game, it's crazy to speculate because the Bears D really did shut Rodgers down after Peppers nearly killed him in that game (in the 2nd half). I would have liked our chances a bit more with Jay over Hanie or Turd Collins though.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,354
    vCash
    1700
    It's a tribal tattoo by the way... They're so bad ***

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mission Viejo, CA
    Posts
    3,215
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    It's a tribal tattoo by the way... They're so bad ***
    Don't even reply to TL. Kid trolls in the bulls forum all the time

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •