Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    So 10 games in a 16 game season is a small sample size? Congrats troll
    1 NFC Championship Game > 10 Games.

And Eli Manning is not even close to being a stud.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    1 NFC Championship Game > 10 Games.

And Eli Manning is not even close to being a stud.
    He sucked in the NFC championship game. Nothing to brag about there. Before injury and after injury, he played like garbage. And yes, 1 NFC championship games means more than 10 regular season games obviously.

Eli Manning is a not close to being a stud?
    You must only watch Bears games.

Jay Cutler don't even compare to Eli Manning dude.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-17-2012 at 09:32 AM.

vCash
    Eli Manning has been terrible his last 2 games

Therefore he sucks... A sample size of 2 games is enough for me to know this... Eli is trash and if you haven't played the game to a certain level then you just can't understand something so simple

vCash
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cut...an_football%29

In the NFC Championship Game, Cutler completed 6-of-14 passes for 80 yards and an interception. After the Bears' first offensive series of the third quarter, Cutler sat out the remainder of the game with a knee injury. The Bears lost to the Green Bay Packers 21–14.[70] The Bears did not make an immediate announcement about Cutler's condition, allowing speculation to grow.[71] In possibly the NFL’s first player-on-player social media attack, Cutler was being criticized for not returning within seconds after leaving the game instead of waiting for explanations in postgame media sessions by Maurice Jones-Drew, Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, and Mark Schlereth.[72][73][74] Bears coach Lovie Smith later stated that the choice was not Cutler's decision.[71] Smith made the decision to bench Cutler after consulting the medical and training staff.[75] An MRI revealed the following day that he had sprained his MCL.[76] Troy Aikman, a sportscaster on Fox and a Hall of Fame quarterback, believes the widespread reaction to Cutler was indicative of the attitude he has shown in his career.[77] Despite this criticism, the Bears and other players defended Cutler, including Packers Aaron Rodgers, LeRoy Bell, and B. J. Raji, with Rodgers calling it "disrespectful",[78] Bell calling Cutler's critics "stupid",[79] and Raji calling the criticism "pretty wrong and a lot times it has a lot to do with jealousy."[80]

So is it a sprain or tear? LOL I guess it's a mystery since he was walking fine days after the game, walking up stairs, and didn't require surgery. My personally belief is it was a sprain. If it's a tear, don't you need to be immobilized so the ligaments can heal? A tear won't heal with movement. I don't believe everything in the media/reports. I think the truth is always somewhere in the middle. One report says tear, another says sprain. But he didn't require any surgery and was seen walking fine days after.

Another point, in the history of the NFL, never have player's attacked other player's when it came to injury legitimacy. Why suddenly attack Cutler? Of all the thousands of players that have been bounced from a game due to injury, why just single out Cutler and question him publicly like that? That's something that has never been done.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-17-2012 at 10:10 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Cut...an_football%29

In the NFC Championship Game, Cutler completed 6-of-14 passes for 80 yards and an interception. After the Bears' first offensive series of the third quarter, Cutler sat out the remainder of the game with a knee injury. The Bears lost to the Green Bay Packers 21–14.[70] The Bears did not make an immediate announcement about Cutler's condition, allowing speculation to grow.[71] In possibly the NFL’s first player-on-player social media attack, Cutler was being criticized for not returning within seconds after leaving the game instead of waiting for explanations in postgame media sessions by Maurice Jones-Drew, Darnell Dockett, Deion Sanders, and Mark Schlereth.[72][73][74] Bears coach Lovie Smith later stated that the choice was not Cutler's decision.[71] Smith made the decision to bench Cutler after consulting the medical and training staff.[75] An MRI revealed the following day that he had sprained his MCL.[76] Troy Aikman, a sportscaster on Fox and a Hall of Fame quarterback, believes the widespread reaction to Cutler was indicative of the attitude he has shown in his career.[77] Despite this criticism, the Bears and other players defended Cutler, including Packers Aaron Rodgers, LeRoy Bell, and B. J. Raji, with Rodgers calling it "disrespectful",[78] Bell calling Cutler's critics "stupid",[79] and Raji calling the criticism "pretty wrong and a lot times it has a lot to do with jealousy."[80]

So is it a sprain or tear? LOL I guess it's a mystery since he was walking fine days after the game, walking up stairs, and didn't require surgery. My personally belief is it was a sprain. If it's a tear, don't you need to be immobilized so the ligaments can heal? A tear won't heal with movement. I don't believe everything in the media/reports. I think the truth is always somewhere in the middle. One report says tear, another says sprain. But he didn't require any surgery and was seen walking fine days after.

Another point, in the history of the NFL, never have player's attacked other player's when it came to injury legitimacy. Why suddenly attack Cutler? Of all the thousands of players that have been bounced from a game due to injury, why just single out Cutler and question him publicly like that? That's something that has never been done.

Read your quote again. "social-media attack". Thats only referring to them using Twitter, which makes sense since Twitter just became popular then. Of course that sort of logic defies you.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Trollololololollolololol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post

Read your quote again. "social-media attack". Thats only referring to them using Twitter, which makes sense since Twitter just became popular then. Of course that sort of logic defies you.
    doesn't matter dude, Cutler has been the only player to be question by other players like that via any outlet. Twitter or no twitter. It's never happen before then and it hasn't happen after. go figure it out.

And if you can comprehend the material you're reading, you would know that "social media" means a lot more than twitter. They are referring to twitter, media hubs like ESPN, talk shows, sports radio outlets,online networks, etc. Cutler was question in other outlets as well, it wasn't just twitter.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-17-2012 at 10:33 AM.

vCash
    Alright here we go... Since this is so hard for you to understand LOL

A sprain is a tear... It's a degree of a tear and they are classified in 3 different grades... A grade 2 MCL sprain (this is what Jay had) is a partial tear of the ligament. And in fact keeping the knee mobile is pretty good... Problem is he could not make the throws because he couldn't plant his knee... This is very important in the throwing motion of a QB... I'm sure you have known this though since you did play organized football... I mean I would imagine you would understand how important it is to be able to plant your knee to make throws if you've actually played the game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Alright here we go... Since this is so hard for you to understand LOL

A sprain is a tear... It's a degree of a tear and they are classified in 3 different grades... A grade 2 MCL sprain (this is what Jay had) is a partial tear of the ligament. And in fact keeping the knee mobile is pretty good... Problem is he could not make the throws because he couldn't plant his knee... This is very important in the throwing motion of a QB... I'm sure you have known this though since you did play organized football... I mean I would imagine you would understand how important it is to be able to plant your knee to make throws if you've actually played the game
    So Doc, in your professional expertise, you saying he couldn't play on it?

lmaooo...you funny

vCash
    I'm saying that if you can't plant your knee and you're a quarterback then you can't make the throws... It's a simple concept

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTx...eature=related

Listen to this vid around the 3:24 mark. Notice what the doctor said when it was brought to him that Cutler was at a restaurant after the game and walking up the stairs without any issues. Listen to what the doctor said and how he said it. He said if "he had a grade ll MCL tear he's tough", he meant it in a way like he shouldn't be walking up the stairs if he got a grade ll MCL sprain. It's almost like the Doctor didn't want to say what he really thought.

vCash
    And laughing about the different between a tear and a sprain and proving you know nothing about the subject just makes you look even more foolish

Like I said, your fake football career doesn't make you smarter than anyone else... In fact you just sound hilarious at this point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I'm saying that if you can't plant your knee and you're a quarterback then you can't make the throws... It's a simple concept
    but he could'nt make the throws before the injury, lol. that's simple to right? LOL

vCash
    So imagine you're trying to power clean and as you go to jerk from your legs to your chest and your knee can't stabilize. Now imagine the same unstable knee trying to move away from a 333 NT

vCash
    ok, but it's not a complete tear, calm down kitto. It could've been a slight tear. Which is what I'm inclined to believe since he's walking without crutches, walking up the stairs, so it makes you wonder.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast