Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    vCash
    And if you think Alex smith is backup material then you don't understand the game

You clearly didn't play organized sports in your life (this is your only evidence to anything) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

vCash
    How about last year when he led the offense to top 5 in scoring while being hit more than anyone else in the league?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    So if we win because of our defense why didn't the defense win those 5 games we lost last season that kept us out of the playoffs?
    They couldn't overcome the ridiculous QB play.

Look, I'm not saying Cutler is complete garbage, like how I view Alex Smith. But I don't think Cutler is all that either. He's not a pro bowl QB. He has the talent, but I wouldn't put him in the same league as a stud like Eli Manning. Cutler is a little bit above average IMO, with some flawed mechanics. His biggest problem is the force passes, he tries way to often to throw into windows that's not there, resulting in a pick. With that said, there's a least 10-12 QB's I would probably take over Cutler. And at least 8 I would definitely take over him.

And please, tell us what Charles Woodson is? I mean does he have a champions mentality or not?
    I think Charles Woodson is a good defensive player. However, I'm unaware of him quitting in the superbowl. Not saying it's not true but I don't have knowledge on that so I can't speak on it to be honest. But my take of Woodson is that he's a HOF'er, great CB with good instincts.

And if you think Alex smith is backup material then you don't understand the game

You clearly didn't play organized sports in your life (this is your only evidence to anything) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL
    You like Alex Smith? You think he nice? LOL
    Last edited by Cub_StuckinSTL; 11-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Taking hits means nothing. It's football. It's what u do after the hits.
    I agree with this.

So my questions are, since 31 other teams don't have Rodgers, we all should boycott our Teams? We shouldn't like our Team because not everyone is the best at their position? Cutler is the best QB in the modern era for the Bears, but yet we should hate him? With this logic, Cedric Benson is fumbling, ignorant, overrated RB and can't even compare to Forte. He couldn't even hold Forte's jock strap. The guy is washed up.

Who cares what you think about Cutler? Who are you? If you think he sucks so bad, then be happy he doesn't lead your team's offense. The only reason to come into the Bears Forum and talk down on Cutler is to cause dumb fights. Grow up.

Now you probably need to go back and flip those burgers before they burn. Customers don't like burnt burgers. If you continue to burn burgers, then you'll probably get demoted to Bus Boy again, or worse...you could get fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I agree with this.

So my questions are, since 31 other teams don't have Rodgers, we all should boycott our Teams? We shouldn't like our Team because not everyone is the best at their position? Cutler is the best QB in the modern era for the Bears, but yet we should hate him? With this logic, Cedric Benson is fumbling, ignorant, overrated RB and can't even compare to Forte. He couldn't even hold Forte's jock strap. The guy is washed up.

Who cares what you think about Cutler? Who are you? If you think he sucks so bad, then be happy he doesn't lead your team's offense. The only reason to come into the Bears Forum and talk down on Cutler is to cause dumb fights. Grow up.

Now you probably need to go back and flip those burgers before they burn. Customers don't like burnt burgers. If you continue to burn burgers, then you'll probably get demoted to Bus Boy again, or worse...you could get fired.
    failed attempt. I guess I should feel insulted now? lmaooooo....lol..Yup, u right. They pay me 95K a year to flip burgers. lol. Keep it coming. I like this.

vCash
    Ignoring me once again nice try. Also congrats on bragging about a fake salary online.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Ignoring me once again nice try. Also congrats on bragging about a fake salary online.
    Oh, I'm sure he makes that kind of cash...

vCash
    Lol nice fake salary big guy... Go pump some iron

vCash
    Lol nice fake salary big guy... Go pump some iron

vCash
    I'm sure that Legend (in his own mind) has a trophy wife and a hot *** GF too!

vCash
    fake salary?

lol..yeah ok

vCash
    I make 200k a year... And I played college sports... I also train for 6 hours a day and have some sweet tribal tattoos

vCash
    fake salary?

lol..yeah ok
    Once again you ignore me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    How about last year when he led the offense to top 5 in scoring while being hit more than anyone else in the league?
    To take a page out of your boy's Shammy's book, That's a sample size

Last year we where clearly not a top 5 offense, I know even you would agree.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-16-2012 at 09:08 PM.

vCash
    To take a page out of your boy's Shammy's book, That's a sample size

Last year we where clearly not a top 5 offense, I know even you would agree.
    So 10 games in a 16 game season is a small sample size? Congrats troll

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast