Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 174
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,315
    vCash
    1700
    And if you think Alex smith is backup material then you don't understand the game

    You clearly didn't play organized sports in your life (this is your only evidence to anything) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,128
    vCash
    500
    How about last year when he led the offense to top 5 in scoring while being hit more than anyone else in the league?

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    So if we win because of our defense why didn't the defense win those 5 games we lost last season that kept us out of the playoffs?
    They couldn't overcome the ridiculous QB play.

    Look, I'm not saying Cutler is complete garbage, like how I view Alex Smith. But I don't think Cutler is all that either. He's not a pro bowl QB. He has the talent, but I wouldn't put him in the same league as a stud like Eli Manning. Cutler is a little bit above average IMO, with some flawed mechanics. His biggest problem is the force passes, he tries way to often to throw into windows that's not there, resulting in a pick. With that said, there's a least 10-12 QB's I would probably take over Cutler. And at least 8 I would definitely take over him.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And please, tell us what Charles Woodson is? I mean does he have a champions mentality or not?
    I think Charles Woodson is a good defensive player. However, I'm unaware of him quitting in the superbowl. Not saying it's not true but I don't have knowledge on that so I can't speak on it to be honest. But my take of Woodson is that he's a HOF'er, great CB with good instincts.

    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    And if you think Alex smith is backup material then you don't understand the game

    You clearly didn't play organized sports in your life (this is your only evidence to anything) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOL
    You like Alex Smith? You think he nice? LOL
    Last edited by Cub_StuckinSTL; 11-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,330
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    Taking hits means nothing. It's football. It's what u do after the hits.
    I agree with this.

    So my questions are, since 31 other teams don't have Rodgers, we all should boycott our Teams? We shouldn't like our Team because not everyone is the best at their position? Cutler is the best QB in the modern era for the Bears, but yet we should hate him? With this logic, Cedric Benson is fumbling, ignorant, overrated RB and can't even compare to Forte. He couldn't even hold Forte's jock strap. The guy is washed up.

    Who cares what you think about Cutler? Who are you? If you think he sucks so bad, then be happy he doesn't lead your team's offense. The only reason to come into the Bears Forum and talk down on Cutler is to cause dumb fights. Grow up.

    Now you probably need to go back and flip those burgers before they burn. Customers don't like burnt burgers. If you continue to burn burgers, then you'll probably get demoted to Bus Boy again, or worse...you could get fired.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DESERTDWELLER View Post
    I agree with this.

    So my questions are, since 31 other teams don't have Rodgers, we all should boycott our Teams? We shouldn't like our Team because not everyone is the best at their position? Cutler is the best QB in the modern era for the Bears, but yet we should hate him? With this logic, Cedric Benson is fumbling, ignorant, overrated RB and can't even compare to Forte. He couldn't even hold Forte's jock strap. The guy is washed up.

    Who cares what you think about Cutler? Who are you? If you think he sucks so bad, then be happy he doesn't lead your team's offense. The only reason to come into the Bears Forum and talk down on Cutler is to cause dumb fights. Grow up.

    Now you probably need to go back and flip those burgers before they burn. Customers don't like burnt burgers. If you continue to burn burgers, then you'll probably get demoted to Bus Boy again, or worse...you could get fired.
    failed attempt. I guess I should feel insulted now? lmaooooo....lol..Yup, u right. They pay me 95K a year to flip burgers. lol. Keep it coming. I like this.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,128
    vCash
    500
    Ignoring me once again nice try. Also congrats on bragging about a fake salary online.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,330
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Ignoring me once again nice try. Also congrats on bragging about a fake salary online.
    Oh, I'm sure he makes that kind of cash...

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,315
    vCash
    1700
    Lol nice fake salary big guy... Go pump some iron

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,330
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Lol nice fake salary big guy... Go pump some iron

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    11,330
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sure that Legend (in his own mind) has a trophy wife and a hot *** GF too!


  11. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    fake salary?

    lol..yeah ok

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,315
    vCash
    1700
    I make 200k a year... And I played college sports... I also train for 6 hours a day and have some sweet tribal tattoos

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,128
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    fake salary?

    lol..yeah ok
    Once again you ignore me

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,983
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    How about last year when he led the offense to top 5 in scoring while being hit more than anyone else in the league?
    To take a page out of your boy's Shammy's book, That's a sample size

    Last year we where clearly not a top 5 offense, I know even you would agree.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-16-2012 at 09:08 PM.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    68,128
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend View Post
    To take a page out of your boy's Shammy's book, That's a sample size

    Last year we where clearly not a top 5 offense, I know even you would agree.
    So 10 games in a 16 game season is a small sample size? Congrats troll

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •