Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    No way the Spurs give us Leonard for Millsap. I don't really see a trade out there that will give us equal value for Millsap. The best thing to do would be to just let him expire and walk. Better that than filling the cap room with someone we don't want like Villanueva.
    toapoint i agree and this may be how it plays out BUT

afflalo? i like that deal

the Kings deal is interesting....i think i would do it.

plus paul to a team like the spurs is possible
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Why do we want to take the whole clipper backcourt. The only player I want off the clippers is CP3.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Why do we want to take the whole clipper backcourt. The only player I want off the clippers is CP3.
    The Clippers have such a rich history of quality we just want to be like them (sarcasm).

Some players have great talent but are stuck behind too much talent (Favors). I think players like Eric Bledsoe and Avery Bradley could be starting quality guards someday but are stuck behind CP3 and Rondo. I think the Jazz could find success in free agency and trades finding players like them. O.J. Mayo and James Harden are scoring well now that they are getting the looks they deserve. O.J. Mayo could end up getting the "most improved player award", when he really might only deserve the "I'm finally getting the looks I deserve" award.

Damian Lillard is a perfect example. He gets 37 minutes a game and 15 shots. Apparently he is the next big thing, and he could be. However, he may be just a player getting enough looks. He is only shooting 42.9%, that ranks 14th in the league among only point guards. If you look up point guard scoring per minute played Lillard is 9th behind Bledsoe at #7 who is shooting 49.6%.

vCash
    Im just not a fan of having three of the 4 backcourt players of the CLIPPERS from last year. Regardless of how good they played, it just sounds bad.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I think the best team to trade with near the deadline will be the Rockets. They have cap space, the much publicized desire for a big man and some assets that we would love to have in return for Jefferson. Since they are $7.5 million under the cap, we'd only have to take back around $8 million in salaries for the trade to work.

As for players that Houston has, I'd be interested in Terrence Jones, Donatas Motiejunas, and others.

vCash
    No OT thread didn't know where to put it so it is going here to stop me from trolling. Bogut out indefinitely. Shucks I just did not see this one coming. That 4 game/10 day whatever it was break they were giving him sure was just a rest...#SHOCKED
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

vCash
    Jazz bigs stat comparison so far this season

Rebounds per 48 minutes
    Favors 15.8
    Millsap 13.2
    Jefferson 15.7
    Kanter 11.9

Scoring per 48 minutes
    Favors 20.0 (44.4%)
    Millsap 22.4 (45.8%)
    Jefferson 24.5 (47.4%)
    Kanter 15.7 (50.8%)