Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    blah, these retards are compensating if they have to come into some random forum spitting and stuttering 'we're better than you...'

pm me if you want to know what they're compensating for.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

2. 11-21-2012, 04:54 PM
    Reason
    trolling/response

vCash
    Warriors>Jazz

#Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    For my warrior friends: ESPN did an article on the worst teams to be a fan of, and look at who came in at #5, yep your warriors.... here is what they had to say:

5. Golden State Warriors (63 letters)
    Right now, it's hard to be worse. A brief moment of greatness in the mid-'70s, followed by one personnel gaffe after another: JB Carroll for Robert Parish and a No. 1 draft pick started the downward slide. Then, just to mention the highlights, there was the whole Chris Webber fiasco; management picking the wrong side in the Sprewell-Hardaway feud; and more recently they matched a ridiculously inflated offer for Marc Jackson and then sat him on the bench for three months.

Now they seem to be trying really hard, but they still stink. It's one thing when management doesn't seem to care if the team wins or loses. But when it tries this hard and the team still loses, that takes suckiness to a whole new level.
    Jim Stoddard
    Reno, Nev.

There is not a team that makes worse trades, signs the wrong people to big contracts, or passes over more talent in the draft -- this is the team that took Joe Smith instead of Kevin Garnett, Todd Fuller instead of Kobe Bryant, and Adonal Foyle instead of Tracy McGrady.

Just to borrow from Bill Walton: "They're terrible!"
    David P.
    Burlingame, Calif.
    OUCH here's the link if you don't believe me, just scroll down the page:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/readers/f...ranchises.html

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219 View Post
    For my warrior friends: ESPN did an article on the worst teams to be a fan of, and look at who came in at #5, yep your warriors.... here is what they had to say:

OUCH here's the link if you don't believe me, just scroll down the page:

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/readers/f...ranchises.html
    Do you have any clue how old that article is? And yeah we were bad, for a long time. You know why, we didn't have a committed owner. Now we do, and things are changing. Just add another 1 in the win column for tonight...

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    oh snap!! pwned!
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Do you have any clue how old that article is? And yeah we were bad, for a long time. You know why, we didn't have a committed owner. Now we do, and things are changing. Just add another 1 in the win column for tonight...
    Funny in the whole history of the Jazz we were never mentioned in any of these type of articles......... You were #5 with ALL sports
    Last edited by Ironman5219; 11-23-2012 at 11:12 AM.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    Monta take a lesson from Guppy's ban, and either talk Jazz basketball or leave
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    About Jazz basketball. The team is very weak on the road and very good at home. Not a fourth seed like most of you were talking about at the start of the season. To be frank, it's pretty obvious at this point of the season the Warriors are better.

I know it's always going to be talking about the past with you guys, because that's all you have at this point. And how in those years you were better than the Warriors and man, it must suck to be a Warrior fan. I get it, you take pride in Jazz basketball.

I had a bestfriend. His mom would sometimes talk to the both of us and it would always be the same reiteration of how badass she was in the past, how good she looked, how she could make anyone do anything. How her oldest son wasn't always a druggy burn out and at one point all state in high school.

Jazz fans remind me of this. At this point, the Warriors are better than the Jazz. You can bring up distant memories all you want, but it doesn't change now or the future. Jazz will always remain somewhat competitive, but it's also pretty obvious the Warriors have made strides for now and the future.

vCash
    Wow you're 8-6 in the worst division in the western conference. I'm so proud of you.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Will4Prez View Post
    Wow you're 8-6 in the worst division in the western conference. I'm so proud of you.
    We have played nine teams with records above five hundred. You guys have have played seven.

Our record is 4-5 vs them.

You guys are 2-5 vs them.

Divisions are pretty irrelevant in the NBA.

12. 11-25-2012, 09:31 AM
    Reason
    Baiting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    We have played nine teams with records above five hundred. You guys have have played seven.

Our record is 4-5 vs them.

You guys are 2-5 vs them.

Divisions are pretty irrelevant in the NBA.
    Guppy, I gotta give you props for throwing on a Golden State jersey and trying to convince anyone who will listen that their 8-6 start is proof of the rising fortunes of a long downtrodden team.

I've been impressed with GS once in my life, and it involved the Jazz. That playoff comeback from 0-2 to beat the Jazz was very impressive. You should honor the history of the team you love...

...unless it happened before you were born. If that's the case, then yeah, I understand why you don't want to talk history.

During a game in 1982, Frank Layden, then head coach of the Utah Jazz, had seen enough of his team's poor performance and wanted an early exit. Layden verbally abused Strom so he could get ejected from the game. Strom knew what he was trying to do, and when Layden asked why he didn't eject him, Strom replied, "I know what you're trying to do, Frank, but if I've got to stay out here and watch this $#!^, so do you".

vCash
    It's been pretty clear that their fortunes were rising when they traded Ellis for Bogut. It meant basketball people were making the choices.

As for the comments about making the finals. That made me spit out my water. You suggested in a previous thread this Jazz team was finals material.

vCash
    We're not suppose to bring any history up? Fair enough. But my question to you is does this exclude that awesome year of 1975 that everyone remembers?!?! If so then, no deal. Sorry Guppy! You are right with previous comments of the fans who've thought this is a championship team right now. There is not a chance in h*** we are there yet. The previous two games exposed our back court defensively IMO. Also the 11-4 predictions were definitely far fetched. I figured we be a game or two ahead of where we are. Still early though. I hope Watson takes that backup pg spot when Mo is good to go. Tomorrow will be a big win.
    Chicago Cubs: Trade deadline time...yay...
    Tennessee Titans: In Whiz we trust.
    Utah Jazz: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Exum baby! Nice Rodney Hood thievery. Now get Gordo resigned.

vCash
    I just thought it was funny you guys were gloating about history when there are no championships to go with it.

Anyways, I actually do like the Jazz as a team. They are a likeable franchise who are ran well. The Jazz in my opinion just need to trade their assets for a superstar (no one is available) or get assets for their expiring deals. And use the assets later to get a superstar.

vCash
    if my team had a history like the whore-ior tankers, wouldn't wanna bring it up too. too bad their present looks just as dismal. and their future. i hope they dont change their name cuz gs has been the laughing stock of the nba for so long i wouldn't know what to do...
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 11-26-2012 at 12:57 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast