Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Charles Barkley vs Kevin Garnett - Higher on the all time list?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charles Barkley

    16 80.00%
  • Kevin Garnett

    4 20.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500

    Charles Barkley vs Kevin Garnett - Higher on the all time list?

    Who do you have higher on the all time list between Charles Barkley vs Kevin Garnett and why?

    On the PSD list Barkley was 17th and KG 20th

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=635088
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,455
    vCash
    1500
    Charles Barkley
    Favourite Teams:

    Boston Red Sox: 46-52, games this week vs. Blue Jays (4), Rays (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: Good draft and off-season so far.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, free agency begins this week.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    63,773
    vCash
    500
    Chuck by a hair. JB, when are you going to do this all again? I'm curious how perception of a lot of these active players have changed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Vail, CO
    Posts
    14,807
    vCash
    1500
    Barkley, pretty easily
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,226
    vCash
    1500
    Chuck.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Chuck by a hair. JB, when are you going to do this all again? I'm curious how perception of a lot of these active players have changed.
    I think every 3 to 4 years is good because then the list would change a bit. Right now not many guys will move that much up. Only really Lebron and Wade and then guys like CP3 and Durant will be in the top 50 as well.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,619
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I think every 3 to 4 years is good because then the list would change a bit. Right now not many guys will move that much up. Only really Lebron and Wade and then guys like CP3 and Durant will be in the top 50 as well.
    The ridiculous thing to me is that retired players will still move up or down on the list as well with new people voting. I suppose in a way that makes it more fun although the list will never be consistent.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    The ridiculous thing to me is that retired players will still move up or down on the list as well with new people voting. I suppose in a way that makes it more fun although the list will never be consistent.
    Well as time goes by people get more knowledgeable about the sport.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,619
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Well as time goes by people get more knowledgeable about the sport.
    So then what's your excuse?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    So then what's your excuse?
    Of why I know soo much?

    BTW here are my top 23.

    1. Michael Jordan
    2. Bill Russell
    3. Kareem
    4. Magic Johnson
    5. Tim Duncan
    6. Hakeem Olajuwon
    7. Shaquille O'neal
    8. Larry Bird
    9. Kobe Bryant
    10. Wilt Chamberlain
    11. Moses Malone
    12. Lebron James
    13. Julius Erving
    14. Jerry West
    15. George Mikan
    16. Oscar Robertson
    17. Karl Malone
    18. Dwyane Wade
    19. Bob Pettit
    20. David Robinson
    21. Kevin Garnett
    22. Dirk Nowitzki
    23. Charles Barkley
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    8,226
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    So then what's your excuse?


    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    34,988
    vCash
    833
    Mikan over Robertson?

    Mikan doesn't even belong in the top 50.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    65,509
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Mikan over Robertson?

    Mikan doesn't even belong in the top 50.
    Why doesn't he belong in the top 50?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    656
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Why doesn't he belong in the top 50?
    "because he played in a weak era where the shot clock didn't even exist and the game of basketball wasn't as developed as it is today; and he wouldn't even start in a college team in today's game." - most people

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •